on 20 February 2012
As a birthday gift requested for my wife, this item was outstanding in being practical, well made and exceeded expectations. Great that you can add to it if required and with so many variations for sizes catered for in the different compartments. Brilliant!
on 27 December 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend to tidy up her myriad earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings and she was thrilled with it. It is beautifully made, a gorgeous colour and exceptionally practical and she can now find what she wants at a glance instead of rummaging through assorted boxes. Best of all, it can be easily added to as the jewellery collection expands - which strangely enough it seems to do quite reguarly!
on 23 July 2015
I love this!
I received it as a birthday present and could not have wished for anything better. Firstly, the quality of this is amazing as well as attractive to the eye. The cream and purple inner looks just stunning.
My favourite feature is the fact that you can add and remove layers as you wish- or as your jewellery collection grows like mine- which is fantastic as you will never run out of space.
The compartments are an idea size for necklaces, rings and earrings and keeps them in tip top condition.
I would never want a new jewellery box as I am totally in awe at how stylish and practical this one is.
Stackers did a brilliant job and couldn't have designed it better.
review image review image review image
on 26 July 2015
I used the top layer for jewlery because it has small compartments and its ideal. Second layer for my lipsticks and third for make up,powder,rouge etc.
It saves space, gives a "clean" look to the room.
Highly recommended.
I was so happy, I bought 2 more layers later, color matches exactly.
After a lot of use the outside or inside material look like new.
review image review image review image review image
on 23 July 2013
This item was well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. The colour purple in the photo does not do justice to the lovely shade of the box interiors. The concept is very clever and allows for layers to be added, removed or reorganised. The medium size is perfect - unless you had an awful lot of jewellery that you wanted to keep together in the same box, I can not see the point of going for the large size, especially as this has the capacity to take more jewellery by adding further layers. I bought this as a birthday gift for my daughter, and due to the design and high quality of the boxes, I am very tempted to order one for myself! Buy it- you will not be disappointed!
on 6 April 2013
Really pleased when this arrived and it was a lovely quality product. Brilliant idea, making it easy to design and organise your own jewellery box. Would recommend to everyone
on 7 January 2013
Very well made jewellery box that you can add layers to as your collection grows. Great present for any girl or women with a love for earrings, bangles, rings and necklaces.
on 26 November 2012
This was bought as a gift and I was very pleased by the quality of all the layers. The fact the recipient can buy more layers as her jewellery collection grows was a bonus.
on 5 February 2014
I purchased a 4 stacker for my daughter for Christmas and loved it so much treated myself to the 3 stacker. This is such a practical, quality and smart looking jewellery box. Great concept as the individual trays avoid items becoming lost at the bottom of the box and tangled. Would highly recommend this product.
on 8 April 2013
This jewellery Box is most attractively presented in the cream and purple, and is very easy to use use and view. I would thoroughly recommend it to any one looking for something like this.