5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: 3 x Caraselle Packs of 20 Poachies Egg-Poaching Bags (60 bags in total)
Just the job for the perfect poached egg every time?

Does exactly what is says on the packet (tin) as the saying goes!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect poached eggs !!, 23 Feb 2014
This are the best invention ever. I'm not skilled what so ever in the kitchen, but these I can use!! Makes the perfect egg!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to successfully poach eggs perfectly everything., 12 Oct 2013
I love poached eggs and have bought every known gadget to attempt to get them right. I've tried every chef's trick to get them right sometimes it works sometimes it fails.

So when I saw these I thought they were worth a try. Well such a simple idea gives you perfect results every single time without fail, no mess and no fuss and the egg comes out easily.

I now have plenty of these in stock and I will never attempt poached eggs any other way.

If you love poached eggs but have given up because of the fails and mess, gives these a try you won't be sorry.

Mark