5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Must Have Operatic Choruses
What a brilliant buy for 89p. 50 great Operatic Choruses by very good orchestras and operatic choirs. Nearly 4 hours of great music- buy it!!
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by mickeyfibi

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 19 months ago by William

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Must Have Operatic Choruses, 8 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 22 Dec. 2013
William (Datchet, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
Amazon gave me a £1 credit for MP3 purchase because I bought something else. That was the only reason I looked for something. I bought this because it was cheap, mainly to see if it was worth buying. It was not. The musical quality is not good, a lot of compression I think. Downloading was difficult, it froze twice, and there are still interruptions in all the pieces I have played, Maybe they are all like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 22 July 2013
Mr. J. Morris - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
Personally I love the Opera Chorus. I have often listened to a full Opera and been most impressed by the Chorus part(s). It's very rare to find all the best choruses from the most popular Operas together on one (compilation) album, and from that point of view this album is a real steal. It's well worth a couple of quid, both for the connoisseur and the novice alike. Try it. You'll love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for under three quid!!, 26 Feb. 2014
IanW (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
I had £3 of Amazon MP3 credit that was about to expire, so I looked on the download site for something to spend it on. I found this album for just £2.89 and, as it contained a number of choruses with which I was familiar and some that I didn't know, so I took a punt. That was a great decision, I really enjoy having this playing as I work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
These are lovely recordings, but again, no composers quoted. Very important for people to whom Opera is a new experience. This did not spoil it for me since I am a lifelong g opera buff; nevertheless the criticism stands.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're all there!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
I love opera. Normally I prefer to listen to complete operas rather than highlights but sometimes it's uplifting to just hear these choruses. All the standard favourites are here, plus many I was not so familiar with.

5.0 out of 5 stars A starter for the real thing., 22 May 2013
Mr. Peter J. Slater (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
I found this item excellent value for money, most of the music you have probably heard before, but know all in one place, before you know it you will want to go any see the real thing, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good listening!, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
Needed some classical music to listen to and as this was my first download on my Galaxy 3 tablet I didn't want to spend very much juat in case it didn't work. It did and I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars opera lover, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
I wanted a bit of everything and here it was, really enjoy this with some opera kindle music it is to short so you have to find something else this one is long and relaxing

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Music!!, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 50 Must-Have Opera Choruses (MP3 Download)
It's absolutely brilliant. I love it, every track and will play it at every opportunity. It's so stirring it a lot of the tracks leave me with goosebumps..........

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›