Package Quantity: 1Change

on 15 June 2013
excellent sound quality and I have one in my greenhouse for when I am gardening so the range is very good.
the amount of different tunes is amazing.
I would recommend it to anyone.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
These are the best I have ever bought. So loud. My lodger who works night's has insisted that the receiver fitted up stairs on the landing, is set to ding dong, as most of the tunes will wake her up. The one I have in the living room is set to music, so I can hear this above the sounds of the tele, the washing machine, the micro wave, and the vacuum cleaner, when they are all on and I am in the kitchen. By the way. I do not use the stick pad supplied to adhere the bell to the front door. I use the original blue tack. It must be the original one. as the others tend to stay tacky, so difficult to remove and leave a clean surface behind it. also in the heat they get really gooey. By using blue tack. If anyone ask's why you don't put it some other position, you can do so, with no problem.
on 13 June 2013
Order yesterday, got it today, great value, wonderful chimes sound, my friend paid over £39 (B & Q) & no better.
on 28 November 2013
One of the unit would not work. The supplier kept insisting my e.mails were blank when I was trying to sort out a replacement.
I could not resolve the situation. My advice is DO NOT USE THIS SUPPLIER
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 October 2013
I give this one star because I can't give it no stars.
I bought this product in July 2013, at first it seemed very good, however in October 2013 it stopped working.
I would have thought it reasonable to expect to get a bit more than three months from it, so I contacted the seller expecting a satisfactory outcome, only to be told that they only offer a 30 day warranty.
In my opinion this is wholly unsatisfactory and I would urge anyone to have no dealings with this seller.
Further to my previous comments,I eventually got the seller to agree to a replacement item after I had returned the original faulty goods at MY expense.
This I did, but rather unsurprisingly they didn't arrive at the other end, I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
I have since been compensated by the post office for my loss,but I still can't urge people strongly enough to have nothing to do with this seller.
44 comments49 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 July 2013
Delivered on time it was well packaged and simple to install. Multi chime factor fun but the first option will do for us,installed one by the door and the second in a first floor bedroom,sound volume can be heard throughout the house.
Would recommend as the need for checking batteries is now gone.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2013
After some research on ebay and amazon, I bought this door bell a month ago and all the family likes it. Its is reasonably priced and very easy to install. Bell tunes are very easy to change and we like almost all of them. It arrived in time, well packed.
on 4 August 2013
Having had to buy numerous door bells before and had them fail( battery leakage) I thought that mains operation for the bells would solve the problem.So I unpacked them , plugged in the bells and stuck the bell push to the front door and lo and behold it went bing-bong twice! Joy personified it works and if you press the little button on the bell unit it can play up to 20 odd different melodies magic! What a fantastic bargain.
on 2 August 2013
Really good value for money. It is well made and has lots of chime options. Delivery is fast, setup is quick and I would be happy to recommend it to anyone.
on 3 October 2013
This door bell is good value for money and has a good reception range. There is a choice of 24 rings although some of them go on far too long and can sound a bit tinny. Westminster chimes is our favourite. Very easy to install. Arrived very fast.