Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.47+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2014
The product is amazing as always. You cant beat them, in my opinion.

I ordered this particular product as I have always used RAW's while smoking the quality is perfect as they burn smooth and true. However the description is NOT correct.

I was sent 5 individual booklets of papers and five additional roach books.

Although the products are great, I did not receive what I ordered. Therefore this particular item unfortunately gets a bad review, due to the seller as I was expecting the Connoisseur papers with roach card included within the design.

Please note you will receive
5 x RAW Paper Booklets
5 x RAW Roach Booklets
on 14 March 2014
It is what I wanted, but it comes with separate roach booklets, rather than ones integrated into the skin packet. Also, I ordered 5, but only got 4 roach booklets.
on 25 March 2014
they were raw skins and separate roach booklets instead of having the 2 combined as it shows on the connoisseur booklet in the product picture. Disappointed.
on 20 September 2013
i deliberately bought these and payed the extra because they say they come with the roaches attached, however i was sent 5 packs with out the roaches which is very annoying.
on 11 July 2015
Had read reviews and alot said that this came with the roach and papers separate and people were complaining that this wasn't the product as described. I originally wanted the raw pack that have the 2 in 1, but didn't mind having separate parts because it was a reasonable price. The pack has just been delivered now before the expected delivery date by almost a week. The package also contains the 5 two in one packets, very happy. Great delivery time and got the item completely as described. Would recommend.
on 23 November 2013
Good, natural, un-bleached rolling papers that have never failed me. comes with everything you need just add your smoking substance of choice.
on 28 August 2014
I see others have expressed disappointment, but I have ordered this product twice and both times have received Connoisseur packs with roach papers attached. Never taken more than a few days to arrive. Just wanted to post this in the interest of balance and fairness.
on 11 July 2014
The ones I got were just kings and no roach tips, crap
on 28 October 2013
I really like those papes/tips, they're exactly as shown in the picture. Natural, nice to roll with and a good price! What else can you expect?
Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm not English but the product is good!
on 7 December 2013
The picture is clearly of Raw Connoisseur papers which have the roach attached and the packet folds up and is held together with an elastic fastener.
These are described on the page as King Size Slim and that, sadly, is what was sent along with some separate roach books, all loose together in a flimsy envelope.
I am endevouring to return them but the seller has not given a return address and are demanding that I send them a photo of what I received. As I don't have a camera, this is proving difficult and irritating.
Poor use of Amazon facilities by the seller, sloppy product description and poor customer service.