on 7 February 2014
I bought these as a present. Two things; they were quite small, and from the illustration I thought the blue was a solid colour but in fact is see-through which meant the colour was not as intense as the illustration suggested. However the earrings are nicely made.
on 1 April 2015
Absolutely stunning,I love these earrings,they are just the right size and are fine for day or evening wear.The only thing I would say is they are opaque not a solid blue although in the picture they do look solid. I would readily recommend buying a pair :-)
on 29 April 2015
Pretty earrings however was really disappointed they were much smaller than I thought and were so thin I thought they looked cheap also the box that everyone likes I thought was too big for the earrings making them look smaller than ever . I ended up paying over £5 postage error somehow thought was free postage so be careful also showed price of earrings and they added VAT later . Overall felt ripped off
on 11 April 2016
Absolutely beautiful earrings and really smart, stylish packaging. I bought these for myself but they are so lovely and the packaging is so gorgeous that I would definitely buy more from this supplier as gifts for friends. The packaging makes them look much more expensive than they actually are.
on 4 September 2013
These earrings are so pretty and such a beautiful colour. I received so many compliments on them when out for dinner with friends recently. They perfectly matched a top I was wearing. They are suitable for day or evening wear and I would thoroughly recommend them.
on 9 May 2013
Bought these as a gift for a friend. They are exquisite :-) Tempted to keep them for myself but I know they are perfect for my friend and she will love them. Very happy with my purchase.
on 4 January 2015
These were delivered quickly and well packaged. The earrings are lovely, and match image shown. These were a gift and both I and the recipient were really pleased with them.
on 28 April 2015
Delighted with this purchase.They are much better in reality than on screen. They were bought as a little thank you gift and Ithink that they were good value for money.
on 31 August 2015
Beautiful little earring albeit smaller than expected. But they were a gift for my niece and she loves them hardly a day when she does not weart them .. result :D
on 2 March 2014
I love these earrings. Very pretty, not too large. They are good quality and definitely worth the price. Have had lots of comments about them from friends.