5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Feb 2013
Fabulous book. Met the author at the NEC Birmingham and was blown away by her quilts. They look so intricate, but are quite easy to do - when you know how.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini mosaic quilts, 10 May 2013
Adele204 (lancashire, uk) - See all my reviews
What a wonderful book, something I have been looking for for some time. Paula Doyle says she had a eureka moment when she discovered foundation piecing, this book was my eureka moment when I discovered her technique of using freezer paper to make mini blocks. I have been interested in making small quilts since discovering patchwork and quilting a few years ago but struggled to work out how to reduce the sizes of larger blocks, since obtaining this book a couple of weeks ago the fog has cleared. Paula starts with how to make the mini tiles and once this technique has been acquired the world is your oyster. Paula demonstrates the techniques with various projects including table mats, bags, wall hangings, bags, and a qulit as well as demonstating how to make 30 mini blocks, which can then be used however you wish.
If you like small projects this is the book for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jan 2013
I knew that I would love this book because I have been to a class by the author, a very good teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Mosaic Quilts, 10 Dec 2012
A lovely book with clear, colourful instructions. I made the ohio star cusion first and loved the technique. It was so simple but looks really impressive. I'd always wanted to do a miniature but was put off by all the little pieces. This technique is so easy. Looking forward to starting the next project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the easy system, 3 Dec 2012
I saw a demonstration and Paula made it seem so easy, I particularly like a rose style bag that will be my first make. As my sister has to have eveything I have it made her Christmas present an easy buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pula Doyle's book, 19 Nov 2012
This is a great book. Beautifically illustrated, it has clear concise instructions on how to make mini mosiac quilts. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Julia Attwater - Quilter, 19 Nov 2012
Mrs. J. J. Attwater (West Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This long awaited book is finally here and does not disappoint. Lots of great new designs and patterns from Paula Doyle. I particularly love the cushions and the laptop bag. The instructions are clear and concise and I can't wait to get started.The piecing technique makes for colourful and very accurate designs. Well done Paula. [ASIN:1607053616 Mini-Mosaic Quilts: 30+ Block Designs 14 Projects Easy Piecing Technique]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 5 Nov 2012
This is a wonderful book with a clever easy method for making small blocks with lots of pieces! it is full of fun exciting projects including a lovely sampler quilt made out of different miniature blocks, and my favourite a great laptop bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paula triumphs, 1 Nov 2012
A wonderful new way of making accurately pieced mini quilts. Paula has caused me to look at piecing differently. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars New technique, 16 May 2013
Having always admired small quilts I wondered how ordinary humans had the patience! This book has taught me a new quilt technique which I am sure I will use frequently. A good buy

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)