on 25 November 2013
Just what you'd expect from Samsung a quality product with minamalistic design yet the software features are as good if not better than any other currently on the market.

If you serious about buying this product you would have already checked out the spec, if you habe a Samsung smart TV you will already be familiar with the these features (thats a plus) if your not then it won't take five minutes to navigate successfully, intuitive, simple, yet breathtaking impressive.

In short... features second to none, sound quality... very very impressive, you won't be dissapointed.
on 13 October 2013
Lovely gadget...... The sound reproduction is great..... packed full of features that are very easy to use... connects to wi-fi very easy to access the many apps etc.... Good build quality as well... can't fault it
on 6 January 2014
ok I don't use the smart side of this but the sound is perfect, the playback side of things is excellent and using the optical input I get full surround sound no matter what I watch so glad I found this on here as other outlets were asking significantly more for the unit.

unfortunately I brought the advertised bundle item of speaker brackets, these do have a notch on the back of them for a screw head to sit in so they can be secured to the wall however there is no mounting point for a bracket to be used, but that's a minor concern since they were so simple to wall mount :)
on 23 October 2013
i love samsung....i have a smart t.v and the galaxy camera so it made sence to get this, connects to all my kit easily plays any and every file i own, sounds amazing for the money, i did have a more expensive system install before i purchased this, more than double the price in fact but it took up alot of space in the front room so i decided to buy a all in one system and it's fair to say this samsung kit preforms just as good....i have purchased another sub as the one supplied just wasn't as good a quality as the egg speakers and unit itself (still sounded good mind you so dont be put off by this comment)...now this system ticks all the boxes, set up was easy...and looks really smart too
totally recomend this..!!!!
review image review image review image review image
on 24 March 2014
I bought this to replace my old DVD Home Cinema and I'm glad I did. Not only has it given me ability to see Blu-Ray films now, but the sound is much improved from all sources and with the ARC connection to my TV, I no longer need fibre cables from all sources.
Fantastic sound quality from Blu-Ray films. Excellent from Sky HD (when broadcast in Dolby Digital) and even very good for SD sources (although that is when I first got a bit of audio sync issues on Netflix - however that was easily sorted via the settings). You have to bear in mind the quality of the sound input! You aren't going to get brilliant sounds from SD source - however you can still get a good 3D effect after playing with the settings.

As for one of the reviews here i'd like to say it is incorrect. The speakers are certainly wall mountable and when you first turn on the system it does always come back to where you left it. Maybe not if you power off completely at the plug - not tried that. But for normal use, just power on and you can continue from the source you last had.
on 12 March 2014
Lovely piece of kit, great picture and sound quality, don't hestiate if you need this kind of kit, but honestly, why oh why can't they make a remote control which a 'normal' human being can understand and use, and why, having shelled out for a Samsung TV and a Samsung HT do we STILL have to use 2 Samsung remotes?

What on earth are half of these buttons and settings for anyway? How would anyone ever really know if they had their expensive equipment set up and interfacing correctly?

The user manual is not much help; the equivalent instruction manual for driving a car would say something like:

" Step 1. Get in the car, Step 2. Drive the car. Step 3. Get out of the car".

OK, I am not a tekkie, and maybe I should be, however, I have a basic understanding from more than 40 years of wiggly amps, settings and buttons, but I have little confidence that I a able to access everything that I have paid for from this lovely bit of technology.

on 14 January 2014
Overall, very good product. Good sound quality, with a lot of On demand tv services. strongly recommend it. Can't go wrong with this product
on 25 October 2013
Works exactly as promised, with no complaints. Would thoroughly recommend for the user looking for a well priced, straight forward product.
on 13 September 2014
A Good system, however when working with a samsung TV, bith seem to get slightly confused as to where the sound is coming from: either the surround sound or the TV.

Still very good though.
on 27 February 2014
This is fantastic, especially at the price, and fits well with the Samsung TV. I have also attached a turntable and my old LPs have been given a new lease of life.