5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I cycle to work, 10km each way, and needed something to keep me warm on the colder days, but not end up with me soaking wet with sweat when I've warmed up by the time I get to work.

These are perfect, I have 3.
Published 15 months ago by I. P. Abbott

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
No as goos as the other brands.
Published 6 months ago by Bea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb. 2014
I. P. Abbott "Bish" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

These are perfect, I have 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... short sleeve Berghaus top few years ago which I loved and then recently decided to upgrade to long sleeve ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Bought a short sleeve Berghaus top few years ago which I loved and then recently decided to upgrade to long sleeve - again another great product by the 'haus'
I tend to get quite warm anyway so for the most part just wore the top with no additional layers on top which was more than sufficient - find that as it wicks sweat away from your body you tend not to get any chilly feelings you sometimes get outside sweating in a normal t-shirt or top.
To maximise the awesomeness of the experience I opted for the red colour, which made for quite a dashing cut on my hike and which exudes a real sense of strength and power letting other hikers on my hillside aware that I meant business and wasn't just some silly day tripper. So thumbs up all round and a pat on the back to Berghaus.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 15 Jan. 2014
Lovely soft thin layer which keeps it shape and wears well. Althought thin it keeps you warm. I would recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the base layer for walking, 28 Nov. 2013
I started hill walking this year so I needed some base layers for the winter and this one suited the job just fine.
I have done 3 walks with it on and no problem the anti wicking system works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baselayer, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer (Sports Apparel)
Feels good haven't used it massively but quite happy with it and the price paid. Overall am satisfied. The end.

5.0 out of 5 stars When it's cool or hot, 4 Aug. 2013
K. Forde "biker" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
While canoeing this keeps me covered from the sun,I don't like getting sunburned and it's a good layer for the winter 5 Stars .Quality gear*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable., 17 May 2013
Cool and comfortable and ideal for wearing under a fleece. I will probably buy another. good base layer for cooler weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have tried., 1 April 2014
These tops wick very well and are just as good in the summer as they are in the winter.
The only gripe I would have is that they have as many as seven labels inside.
I must not complain as they were less than £10 each.
Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer, 23 Mar. 2014
I have a number of good baselayers (although none merino). This berghaus is the best at keeping me warm, especially when out cycling. It is also good at wicking sweat away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 Mar. 2014
Nice colour good roomy fit not too tight. Great for all sports does a good no sweat job need long sleeves occasionally

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›