4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Men's baselayer
Bought this for my husband. Although I had bought him similar tops before, I was a bit wary of buying this product after reading a previous review. However as there was only one left in stock in his size (large), I decided to take a chance and was glad I did. The top is fine. My husband really likes it and wears it a lot.
Published 8 months ago by Irene Pennington

1.0 out of 5 stars Something Not Quite Right
Published 11 months ago by Victoria Siempre

1.0 out of 5 stars Something Not Quite Right, 6 Aug 2013
I have a few of these Berghaus tops, purchased from specialist outdoor shops, and they are pretty good. However, this one from Amazon is completely different. Badly made. Very poor quality material. Just doesn't feel right. Hard to believe that it's a genuine Berghaus product. Of course, it was much cheaper than the others - maybe I should have suspected that something wasn't quite right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Men's baselayer, 18 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 5 May 2014
Top is perfect to wear under my work top or when I'm cycling really impressed ! Is nice and comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this!, 30 April 2014
I am going to malaysia and wanted something that would cover my arms to prevent mosquito bites and also keep my cool. I think it's a great fit and is very fashionable. I got it for under 13 which is a great deal but it has gone up in price since. It looks pretty fashionable

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Baselayer, 21 April 2014
Excellent product at a great price. Helps keep body dry during walking, due to quality material used. Would certainly recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but..., 18 April 2014
Started to smell a lot after light use which is unusual for me! I've other bergaus tops which are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice baselayer, 24 Mar 2014
I use it for trekking and mountaineering. Very lightweight. Beware though, as the fit is not athletic. All my other baselayers fit really close to the body. The cut on this one is more relaxed. Excellent for its price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great peace of kit, 10 Mar 2014
I have 4 of these great for the gym and for the winter. Dry very quick. Very happy and have always trusted Berghaus quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy shirt, 28 Feb 2014
quality product as expected from manufacturer.

sizing is really good, I'm xl and this xl fitted a treat.

paid less than a tenner for it so was never going to slate this purchase but would have had no qualms paying double that amount