4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky mug!!
Good little novelty mug, nog quite the right size biscuit pocket though, so far can only find chocolate chip cookies that will fit, can't even get a ginger nut in there!! Shame. But otherwise a great gift.
Published 18 months ago by Joel

3.0 out of 5 stars Biscuit Pocket Mug
Its quite small, not the best quality, But my daughter wanted it for a joke for her friend. OK for a stocking filler.
Published 19 months ago by Browner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Biscuit Pocket Mug, 8 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed................not as practical as expected., 17 Nov 2012
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The mug itself seems quite well made and has a good quality feel.

But the design has some drawbacks:

- A "normal mug" holds about 600ml of liquid, but this mug only holds 500ml, so you lose some of your normal mug-full, anmd I felt that my drinks went colder more quickly.

- The biscuit pocket is quite small - the product photos seem to suggest that biscuits will fit inside the pocket. This is actually not the case. I have added some photos of my own to the product page. You will see from my photos that standard digestives and rich-tea will only sit just inside the biscuit pocket. You will also notice that the shape of the biscuit pocket itself on my photos is different from the "official" product photo here.

Looking at the "official" photo, I think they have cut that biscuit and just sat the top 1/3 inside the pocket - purely for the photo. The full diameter of the biscuit in the photo would not have fitted inside the pocket. I suspect that there is not a complete biscuit there.

This mug is not suited to left-handed use - especially as the biscuit might not fit deep insde the pocket - the biscuit would prevent someone from drinking.

It is a nice enough mug, but for me it is not as good as I was expecting judging from the product page photos.

By the way, if you feel that this review is not helpfiul - please add a comment to tell me what more I could have told you and do not merely post an "unhelpful" vote.

Far more practical in my opinion is : Dunk Mug (Right Handed) and Dunk Mug - White - Left handed - I have bought both of these also. They are a bit more utilitarian in appearance, but do the required job much better.

Update Dec 7th: This morning I edited my review, and added the comment that the "biscuit pocket" on my mug photos was a slightly different shape to the one on the official photos - the product page photos shoe a "square" pocket with a flat bottom, but my mug has a pointed bottom. (I only noticed that detail yesterday evening). This evening I see that I have now picked up a "negative vote" BUT the "official" photos have just been changed and now show exactly the same mug as I have - but they still manage to make it seem that a whole biscuit will fit inside the pocket.
There is no way that is possible, AND the pocket is too narrow to take an oreo or custard cream. It is still a pleasant novelty mug though - but not as practical as I had expected.

Update Dec 13th: The product description here on Amazon says that these are "Official BiscuitPocket.com product " . Well, the mug I received with a pointed bottom to the biscuit pocket does not seem to be an official Biscuit.Com product.
I went to Biscuit.com and bought an official mug - it is slightly different from the one received from amazon -it is an off-white colour, the biscuit pocket is square (as per the product photos here) and it has "biscuit pocket.com" printed on the base. The biscuit pocket is slighly wider (ie it would take a thicker biscuit) but not a larger diameter.
I have also noticed that I bought my mug here on Amazon from "becky Emporium" and the seller now is shown as "Biscuit Pocket Mugs". However -Beckys Emporium is still shown as a supplier (a few days ago they were showing the same trading address as "Biscuit Pocket Mugs" but today their adress is not shown.
I have added my latest photos to the product page.

Update Dec 31st: I have just noticed a new product on Amazon, apparently with a larger biscuit pocket: MUG WITH BISCUIT POUCH / POCKET XL POCKET NEW DESIGN. I have tried it, the biscuit pocket is much better, but the mug volume is no larger (and they used one of my photos of the mug here mug in the product illustrations, to illustrate a small biscuit pocket).

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky mug!!, 16 Jan 2013
Joel "Joeley" (Milton Abbas, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A quirky little thing., 10 Feb 2013
Quite cute. Would've liked the mug to be a bit bigger though. The biscuit pocket is fun though, quite unusual.

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 11 Jan 2013
love the idea, quite quirky but was a bit smaller than i realised. feels like quality made though and would recommend to others for gesture presents/ stocking fillers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 17 Feb 2013
Just what I wanted. You want me to write too much this is why I haven't reviewed my other purchases. Please allow just a star rating

4.0 out of 5 stars biscuit pocket mug product rating, 13 Jan 2013
there is not many biscuits the fit into the pocket the full way, but it is good and i like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 28 Dec 2012
The mug was a little smaller than I had anticipated and you would have to use a small biscuit but having said that it was very cute and a great gift for Christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as A Christmas Present, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Biscuit Pocket Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Fun for a present but not very practical as a cup ( or should I say half a cup )

3.0 out of 5 stars Lot smaller than it looks.still worth the price, 13 Feb 2014
G. W. Langham (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biscuit Pocket Mug (Kitchen & Home)
more like a biscuit pocket cup I would say.

still the buld quality is great and worth the price for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›