5.0 out of 5 stars nice product
this is a great product. For someone who usually gets an allergic reaction to products like this I was quite worried. However except for the fact that its wax so it is a little painful to remove it. I didn't experience the usual problems. Also the additional aloe vera cream that you apply after application is lovely & cooling. I would definately recommend this product.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Denny S. Abeykoon

1.0 out of 5 stars Laughably rubbish
My concise opinion on this item is that it is a waste of money and time.

Its one positive: it washes off. The stickiest aspect of waxing is getting rid of the residue, so washing off with water = good.

However, that's all that comes off.

Published 10 months ago by Doha

1.0 out of 5 stars Laughably rubbish, 16 Jan 2014
Doha (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Veet Face Precision Wax and Care Cream 10 ml (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My concise opinion on this item is that it is a waste of money and time.

However, that's all that comes off.

For anyone with slightly coarser hair (or anything not baby-fine), don't bother with this. The concept is pleasant in its apparent simplicity (the wax heats by dipping it in a boiling-water bath for a minute), but it doesn't do a thing else but make a sticky mess on your face.

I would have supposed that these were no good for me, with coarser, deeper hair - however, I passed it on to a family member who usually uses ordinary facial wax strips, and even she said that it was useless, so I am inclined to think it just doesn't work well unless you have baby-fine invisible hair. I'll be reading other reviews to see.

If you have coarser hair, I'm sure you know already, but just in case: strip-free hard wax (aka hot wax) is much better for grip and on short lengths. Something like Smooth Appeal Original Facial Hair Remover Wax 40g is much better - I used this for several years up until last month, when I switched to the much better value-for-money Parissa Strip-Free Hot Wax 120g, which I feel does a better job than Smooth Appeal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Creative waxing, 16 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Designed for the face and perhaps that’s why the effect seemed more delicate. However, results were inconsistent and touching up/second applications were necessary depending on hair growth. In particular it didn’t seem very effective at a maintenance level, which is a pity because it is a very portable item.

The kit contains a precision applicator that dispenses wax from one end and aftercare cream from the other, some fabric strips and a detailed instruction leaflet. Place the wax end of the applicator in a mug of hot water for one minute, squeeze a small amount of wax onto the area to be treated, cover with a strip and pull away as quickly as you dare.

Any wax that remains on the skin after the strips have been removed washes off easily with water, so if you do decide you don’t want to pull a strip off, you can remove it without discomfort. Holding the skin taut at the removal site is key to minimizing discomfort and maximizing hair removal so bear that in mind if you apply to the eyebrows; you might just want someone else helping out for that.

This has a place for ad hoc use and is gentler than some solutions, which is ideal if you have experienced rashes from other products. However, it may prove too gentle for some. I suspect that a lot depends on the characteristics of your face and I will be using it as a standby product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wimpy, 20 Jan 2014
buy-it-try-it (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You know how some products promise the world on a stick and just fail? This is one of them. Waxing my lip (or anyone elses) is a right or wrong thing; if it isn't Really Good its bad. Just "some" hairs removed and you might as well not start.

I was encouraged by the blurb which promised that I could wash away the wax residue with water; we've all had that "sticky lip" feeling, but in the end the washability was the only thing I liked. Back to the salon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 14 Nov 2013
I think I'm pretty ok at waxing as have been doing it a number of years. Saw this and thought I'd give it a go. Useless! Its going in the bin after I complain direct to veet. The wax isn't strong enough to pull out hair. Nothing and I mean nothing came out after trying to let the wax cool then pull it off with a wax strip, not letting the wax cool and solidify and then pulling it off with a wax strip. I tried all methods I could think of and nothing came off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Veet fce wax, 12 Nov 2013
No good it does not work, the strips did not work, I prefer the microwave wax with no strips. Hated it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all, 16 Aug 2013
Aplay easily, but doesn't do the job. All the hair stays... Really disappointed in this product. To bad, it's a good idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 4 Aug 2013
Don't bother is rubbish the wax is crap and it don't even work - your better of plucking . !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail, 4 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found this product to be ineffective, painful and messy. My experience was a very bad. I do not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all., 16 Dec 2013
Kasha "BabyB" (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Veet Face Precision Wax worked about as well for me as any other home waxing product, with the exception of Veet 50ml Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms and Rio Roller Waxer Hair Remover, it just leaves sticky wax on my face and removes exactly ZERO hairs.

The Veet Face Precision Wax is first put into a cup of boiling water for a minute to heat-up to the correct temperature, this is not an exact science and given the consistency of the wax when cold I really doubt this step makes much difference. Once heated up you squeeze a little out onto the area you want to wax - the opening in the tube has a beveled tip to make this easier, although you still have to be careful not to let it get on areas you don't want to remove hairs from. The pack comes with a decent amount of fabric strips, that should last as long as the wax but can be washed and reused if needed.

Following the instructions exactly the wax comes off with the strips so doesn't leave you with a sticky mess all over your face, but it doesn't remove any hairs either. I tried this wax on both eyebrows with no effect what-so-ever, I then tried to use it on my upper lip and found it pulled a little more but it was pulling off the top layer of skin rather than hairs, I went ahead and tried the eyebrows again thinking maybe the temperature was a little off...but still nothing.

The wax is sticky rather than tacky, from using roll-on home waxing kits and sugaring I think this is the problem with this product, it means it just doesn't attach itself to the hairs at all - neither fine hairs or thicker hairs. The Aftercare Cream was quite nice, but not something you'd use if you weren't waxing so as the wax doesn't work it's pointless keeping this product for the aftercare cream alone. I would definately recommend against this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good only the first use, 20 July 2013
Was ok the first time but after that the wax just get too liquid and does not work at all. Waste of money in my case