4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Very good make, come in great condition, no problems found. Only issue is that the large is made for tall and much larger people. Fits me perfectly height wise but not width wise. Just means I'll have to grow out more :P thanks great product.
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Danny Hitchcock

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart at the seams
Worn only 3 times (washed twice) and is literally coming apart at the seams. Absolute rubbish, do not buy this.
Published 18 months ago by Mr S J Conlan

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart at the seams, 6 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 8 Feb. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Be very careful about sizing, 13 Nov. 2013
This is clearly the cheapest of the options - I bought it as a one off for a fancy dress Hollywood themed party.

The main issue is the size. I'm a 42-44" chest - so went for the XL just to be sure. It is enormous, particularly in the arms which dwarfed me. Thankfully I have a clever wife who is very good with needle and thread and the result looks pretty good after substantial taking in.

The material is not the best either but it just about does the job. If you normally are a large suggest you look at M or L.

4.0 out of 5 stars Captain Picard, make it so!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Men's Star Trek Movie Shirt
Bought this one (in red obviously) but the black collar isn't as good as it looks on the photo. So here is my useful hint of the day, go to a sports shop & buy yourself one of the thin polo necks in blue or grey. Worn underneath it actually transforms the top & you look more like one of the actors on Next Generation. Me with my bald head I was Jean Luc Picard. To add to it I had my phone on a belt holder which gave the impression I had a communicator, amazing what you can do if you set your mind to it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too big, 1 Mar. 2013
I'm 191 cm/100kg, and size XL is usually a perfect fit for me. This shirt however fits as if it was made for André the Giant, so I can't really use it.
I'm thinking of getting a size medium instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make it sew!, 2 Dec. 2014
Philip Devine (Cape Town, South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Star Trek Movie Shirt (Toy)
I was very pleased with this order, which was a present for my son. I took the advice of other reviewers and selected a size smaller than his usual choice (thank goodness for American sizes) and the fit was nice and neat.

Delivery was speedy and the quality of the cloth and stitching was more than good enough. This could even be worn daily as a shirt if you wanted to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition, 1 Nov. 2014
Thomas T. Edwards "Zuperbuu" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Star Trek Movie Shirt (Toy)
Overall the material is nice and soft, and the print is good quality, but that's it...it's all just a print; not even the emblem is stitched on and is just printed, and even though mine says medium it is actually a lot larger than what it says it is on the product itself.
So it's good for a cheaper alternative, just a heads-up about the sizing issue for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for occasional use, 22 May 2014
Dr. Stephen J. Wooding "Trainer, Teacher" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Got this for a fancy dress charity day at a school and it was fine. The neckline could have fitted better, but overall for the price it's decent value. Not one for the die-hard fans who want total authenticity though, but then you won't get than at this price point!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume, 7 April 2014
It is ok but the quality isn't all that great as I have already got a small tear but from a distance it look good I used it for a drama piece and was really good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Like the picture, 25 Oct. 2013
Charlie (Dark side of the moon) - See all my reviews
Was hoping to look like Kirk but ended up looking like a berk. It fits in a really weird shape around the shoulders and I was laughed out of the cinema.

Star Trek Shirt