Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Refreshed in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now Shop now

on 22 September 2013
everyone READ these books all of them in order they are absolutely amazing!
1.Come away with me
2. under the mistletoe
3.fight with me with me
5. rock with me with me (out 24 sept)
7.tied to me (tba)
8.breathe with me (tba)
on 23 March 2013
This is my first Kristen Proby book and I really liked it, as a romantic tale it hit all the right notes of tenderness with a smutty undercurrent (Will Montgomery - fans herself).

Megan is not impressed by Will, he's a hotshot professional football player who is arrogant and charming. Megan is a very busy nurse in a children's cancer ward, she doesn't have time for a reltionship and it's great when she runs into her old good friend Jules. Jules is with her brother Will and he decides to turn the charm on Megan.

There is a bit of a back story but this tale is driven by Will trying to show Megan that he isn't what he seems and Megan realising that she needs to let her guard down and let this gorgeous man into her life. He is smoking hot and the sexual tension is written very well.

Very similar in style to Kristen Ashley (I actually checked if it was another writing name for her). But this is in it's favour as I do like KA's tales.
on 16 October 2013
This book covers the story between Megan (Meg) and Will and is the best book so far and is told from both points of view. In fact the series just seems to be getting better and better. Oh and i seriously want a family like this and a night out with the girls, they are seriously funny when they are drunk!

Anyway Meg is a nurse on a kids cancer ward and has written to Will's American Football club a number of times over the last few years and keeps being rejected. She thinks Will is a completely arrogant ass.

After a chance encounter with Will and his sister Jules (a girl she was close in college with) she is invited to Nate and Jules' engagement party where Will ends up taking her drunk ass home.

After telling him what she thinks she puts the encounter behind her but two weeks later Will turns up at work with some of his team mates and shows her his softer side.

After sending her flowers with his number on they go and but it doesn't go well and Megan goes home alone. A pissed of Will pursues her with calls cupcakes and they have a much better second date and agree to a third.

They spend the majority of their free time together and both say things that piss each other off, however when Will says he loves her she cant say it back. She just is unable to.

At Jules wedding the surprise band play and it turns out to be a man Meg has not seen or heard of for four years, her brother in her heart Leo Nash who is now a famous rock star who left her behind. The only man she says i love you.

After the wedding Will and Meg have a confrontation and clear the air, saying what they really want to say and get all the stronger with it. We are left with Meg and Leo reconnecting as brother and sister of the heart.
on 23 September 2013
This has got to be my favorite With me in Seattle book so far!

Each book you get a hot couple working there way together with snippets of the couples from previous books so you feel like your continuing the journey through the lives of friends and family, keeping up to date with how there doing.

Will is hot as hell, and has some smoldering lines that will leave you gasping for breath, such as
"I want to slowly undress you and taste every delectable inch of you. I want you squirming and wet."
We get some more of the story in the book told by the male lead Will POV and i loved that, i love getting the males perspective in a story.

Megan wants nothing to do with the famous Will Montgomery, she has trust issues, so this story had me gripped. Im glad that Megan and Leo made the peace.
The chemistry between Will and Megan is fire starting they are just so hot together. The sex scenes for these two are the best in the series in my opinion.

Chapter 21 will stand out for me forever, tears streaming down my face my sides hurting from laughing, these stories are sad at times then funny full of a great mix of emotions.

I am so looking forward to reading Leo and Sams story.
on 24 March 2013
I haven't read the other books in the series but started with this one as I loved the synopsis. I read a few teasers and added it to my 'to-be-read' straightaway.

Will and Meg are brilliant characters, I love the family behind the story and I'm sure the previous books give brilliant background to this.

Meg is a nurse and old friend of Will's sister's. She's had a troubled unbringing and finds it hard to trust Will.
Will is a high-profile football star who falls for Meg, he is swoonful and you'll fall for him straight away. I love the way he treats Meg, like a precious gem he only every wants to look after. Meg is independent and this is something she isn't use to.

Not only is this a great romance, but there are some brilliant laugh-out-loud moments which gives their story a different dimension. It's written from Will and Meg's point of view which is always lovely to read.

The romance and laughter reminded me of Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sevic. I highly recommend this book.
on 19 January 2014
I've been reading all these books in completely the wrong order. I started with Rock with Me which I loved so downloaded the others. Yes I know I should have then started reading from the first one but seeing as Megan & Will featured so much in Rock with Me I wanted to find out more of their story and boy I wasn't disappointed.
Although I loved the chemistry between these two what totally surprised me (especially in this day and age) was the lack of contraception use with these two they just hopped into bed with no mention of condoms or anything else. Knowing Meg to be a nurse I would have thought she'd been more careful. That aside I did love their story and how she's such an independent working girl fighting for her independence against a guy who just wants to take care of her her.
Now back to the beginning for me to start with the first book.
An enjoyable series all round.
on 7 February 2015
I loved this book. We briefly met Will (Jules brother) in book 2. Also Megan popped up. Will is a professional footballer and Megan is a children's nurse at the local hospital. Megan is not a fan of Will, she thinks he is arrogant and the fact that he won't visit the sick children also adds to the situation. Will is very romantic and he has got his heart set on Megan after seeing more of her at his sister Jules engagement party.

I loved this story it was very romantic. I liked the fact the Will will do anything to prove to Megan that she should be loved and cared for. Megan has had a bit of a rough upbringing.

This is my favourite so far - Luke from book one was my favourite! Now going to start book four.
on 13 April 2013
Read these books in the correct order or you will ruin the continuing story for yourselves. Although I cannot bring myself to give these books five stars as I feel they were very predictable and missing a bit of angst or a major heart stopping/gasp moment I really enjoyed them. They are just very nice romance stories. Beautiful people, great jobs, hot guys and sexy girls and the guys are hot sex machines. There is alot and I mean alot of tastfully described sex scenes in all these books. There are more books to follow and I will definately read them.
1. Come away with me - 2. Fight with me - 3. Play with me. (Play with me was my favourite so far)
on 19 April 2013
Once again good book from this author! Even thou these books are about he secondary characters from the original book it's really quite genius what the author does! I don't usually go for sequels that involve secondary characters but Kristen does it so well! I like how the characters from the previous books come into the stories and we get a glimpse of how their story is progressing without the need for additional novellas/ sequels! It is important to read them in order thou. Nate and Jules book is still my favourite in the series lets see what sam and leo have in store in a few weeks! I think it's going be quite funny!
on 16 July 2014
Megan Mcbride is the friend of Jules who she has not seen friend for some years bumps into each other while Jules is having a coffee with her brother in law Will Montgomery the Football Quarterback. Megan thinks he`s stuck up as she is an OB nurse on a childrens cancer ward and keeps getting rejection letters from the football star to visit the ward to come and see the children, little does she know that he does not know anything about these letters and he soon changes that with visit`s from some of his team to the ward he soon wins Megan`s heart and shows her that he is just a man she can love and trust always.