5.0 out of 5 stars Fab :-), 30 May 2014
G. Knott (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoggs Kids Dive Sinking Balls - Multicoloured (Sports)
I didn't actually get these from Amazon and paid more for them. This is a really good price and my son and my little brother age 7 and 9 had great fun with these at the pool yesterday racing each other. You throw them in the pool, they sink to the bottom with the tails sticking up and then you swim down to get them. Like other have said they are nice and bright so easily visible under the water. Great for building confidence in swimming under the water :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars As described - works well in the water, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Kids Dive Sinking Balls - Multicoloured (Sports)
Only problem is that it becomes very heavy and water logged after swim session, needs strong plastic bags to take home for drying out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, can't fault them, 22 Oct 2013
i wrote this "i did" (Bucks) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got sent these for a review and I am a bit stumped at what to say about them. Bottom line: they do the job nicely. Sinking balls you can have fun with in a swimming pool, it's a simple concept and it works.

From what I've seen else where Zoggs do a good job of making hard wearing swim accessories and these are no different. The colours stand out from the standard swimming pool tiles making them easy to spot under water. Our family have really enjoyed them, but then our family enjoyed hurling them around the house by their tales too.
If you are after a fun swimming pool toy you can't go wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars seem to be lasting well, 29 Sep 2013
Angel - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These sinking balls are a good alternative to dive sticks as they are a bit more grown up looking than many on the market. When thrown the tails stand up at the bottom of the pool making it easy for kids to grab them. They come in a really handy net storage bag for drainage and transport and the material they are made of seems to dry quickly.

My kids really have benefited from playing with these, great at increasing water confidence and making swimming a little more fun, from a brand that I trust - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun at the local pool, 21 Sep 2013
shoemaker (lancs uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
my grandson is a very good diver but these sinking balls have made it so much more fun for him when he goes to the pool you just drop them into the pool and off he goes to collect them they are very easily spotted and easily picked up he just loves them and so does his younger brother who is still learning giving ben the same confidence as luke mum and dad approve very much so a big hit and a great price for so much fun they would very much recommend for your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for promoting water confidence, 19 Sep 2013
Andrew Kerr "Alabony" (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter is nearly 7, and while she's a good swimmer, she's a bit of a worrier generally. She wasn't keen on putting her head under the water, but with these fun throwing balls, it was easy to help her overcome her fears. Because their tails want to float, they stick up above the weighted 'heads', so I could start her on the steps of the kids pool where she didn't even need to put her head under initially, and just gradually work my way further down into the pool without letting on what was happening. Within a few minutes she was 'diving' down to get them and shoving her face in the water without even thinking about it. And the next time we went she was keen just to get going at diving for them. So, for not a lot of money or effort, they really did very quickly get her over her fears. They look pretty durable too, as with most Zoggs products. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for children, 15 Sep 2013
OrganicGreen "Knowledge is King and books a g... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like these for my boys as it adds fun to their swimming. We don't have slides and fountains at our local pool so this makes the ordinary pool more fun. Just throw them and they dive down to see who gets them first. The bright red also makes it easy to find when it's time to go home. The red is a good contrast to the pool blue so it's easy to find.