4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but good

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality I'm afraid
Published 7 months ago by Andrew Wilkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but good, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Men's Unisex Black Leather Travel Multi Pocket Bag (Apparel)
The man bag met my requirements for something bigger than the one I had already without being cumbersome. The leather is good quality and very strong although that tends to make the bag a bit heavy on it's own - before fillig it with camera, phone, etc. etc. With numerous side pockets it can really carry a lot! The two front pockets could be a bit bigger. The larger is only just large enough for a Lumix camera (sans case) and the smaller pocket can't take a smart phone. If the pockets were bellow type that would solve the problem. But overall a great buy at the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality I'm afraid, 2 Mar 2014
Although I wrote a praising review just after taking delivery, I am very disappointed with this bag. Even though I take a pride in all my things and look after them fussily, the main zip is already pulling away from the leather bag, rendering it unusable. Sadly this happened just after the 1 month period and so Amazon won't do anything and, even though I've searched and searched, I cannot find the manufacture website. I've wasted my money then and cannot afford to have this happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality leather men's bag, with a multitude of useful pockets, 8 April 2014
nice looking shoulder bag at a very reasonable price, It is capable of carrying all that I need and use and is comfortable as well, exceeded my expectation from the description. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great bag, 16 Mar 2014
This is the second bag I have purchasrd and as before it is wahat I ordered, great quality and fit for purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Mar 2014
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
handy size not the best quality leather but at the price its ok. if you want a small cheap bag this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for so many reasons, 13 July 2014
I used it on holiday last month and it was invaluable. It was not too heavy and had plenty of space for all my holiday items like camera, small phone, tablet, money, cards and so much more. The quality is great with strong leather construction and a long adjustable shoulder strap. Excellent. Would certainly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice man bag, 13 July 2014
Great just what I hoped for when I go on holiday. Takes all my travel documents and my tablet and camera. Nicely made, very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 2 July 2014
Very good for the price , bit larger than I thought ,but can get all my personal items tucked away !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 2 July 2014
Great bag, my partner uses it and he finds all the different pockets such a bonus, really comfortable strap and the bag is a really useful size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Unisex Black Leather travel bag, 20 Jun 2014
First class bag for my purposes, which are carrying my iPod and also my other tablet. Nice and compact and secure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›