4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but good

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality I'm afraid
Published 15 months ago by Andrew Wilkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality I'm afraid, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lorenz Men's Unisex Black Leather Travel Multi Pocket Bag (Apparel)
Although I wrote a praising review just after taking delivery, I am very disappointed with this bag. Even though I take a pride in all my things and look after them fussily, the main zip is already pulling away from the leather bag, rendering it unusable. Sadly this happened just after the 1 month period and so Amazon won't do anything and, even though I've searched and searched, I cannot find the manufacture website. I've wasted my money then and cannot afford to have this happen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but good, 21 Oct. 2013
The man bag met my requirements for something bigger than the one I had already without being cumbersome. The leather is good quality and very strong although that tends to make the bag a bit heavy on it's own - before fillig it with camera, phone, etc. etc. With numerous side pockets it can really carry a lot! The two front pockets could be a bit bigger. The larger is only just large enough for a Lumix camera (sans case) and the smaller pocket can't take a smart phone. If the pockets were bellow type that would solve the problem. But overall a great buy at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for so many reasons, 13 July 2014
I used it on holiday last month and it was invaluable. It was not too heavy and had plenty of space for all my holiday items like camera, small phone, tablet, money, cards and so much more. The quality is great with strong leather construction and a long adjustable shoulder strap. Excellent. Would certainly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars My everyday companion and organizer, 5 Feb. 2014
I always have an over shoulder bag with me where I keep all my stuff on my daily routes. This one is probably the best of the long line of bags I ever used. Its size is ideal for my purpose and it has a generous spread of pockets so that one does not have to rummage for hours in search of a pen or of one's notebook or of pills. The only shortcoming is the pocket for a smartphone which is too small for mine (just a humble Motorola). The producer should take into account the size of the latest models. Otherwise it would be 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality leather men's bag, with a multitude of useful pockets, 8 April 2014
nice looking shoulder bag at a very reasonable price, It is capable of carrying all that I need and use and is comfortable as well, exceeded my expectation from the description. Very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice piece of leather, 4 Mar. 2014
just a quick word. product better than I expected; attention to detail? strap does not seem to be of the same quality as the bag. however, I have ordered a chain strap for additional security, so not particularly bothered. I was a little concerned about the advertised thickness @ 7cm; didn't seem adequate, but this dimension is obviously the 'collapsed' thickness. opened out, it measures a good 10cm (or a 100mm to my way of measuring!), so there is plenty of space.
can't see any problem recommending this product; more pockets than you can shake a stick at!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great bag, 16 Mar. 2014
This is the second bag I have purchasrd and as before it is wahat I ordered, great quality and fit for purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Mar. 2014
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
handy size not the best quality leather but at the price its ok. if you want a small cheap bag this is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good storage and handy but not durable, 19 May 2015
I have had this bag now for only a couple of months and already the seem on one side of the handle is tearing. This raises questions about the long term durability of the bag. Otherwise, it has been great and has lots of pockets for storage and is handy to carry along. Shame about the tearing handle which will soon come away and render the bag unusable aside from the shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice man bag, 13 July 2014
Great just what I hoped for when I go on holiday. Takes all my travel documents and my tablet and camera. Nicely made, very pleased

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›