on 2 February 2014
Considering the price for this was £3 at the time of purchase, I was incredibly happy and satisfied with the quality of the toy itself. It only makes one little meow noise when the button is pressed, but i'm definitely happy with the quality of everything. It's definitely exceeded expectations.
on 12 September 2013
Thought this was inexespensive considering some TV toys. Only makes one noise but my 5yr old son loves it. Very soft and delivery was very quick.
on 20 December 2013
Looks cute, seems well made but only makes a pretty naff meow sound when the ear is pressed, hardly 'talking' as the name suggests! Glad I only paid £3 for it as a stocking filler...
on 5 December 2013
My 4 year old loves this but I expected a little more than a meow when the button was pressed. Guess I'm a little harder to please....
on 27 February 2014
I purchased this toy for my child who loves Canimals. The toy is bigger than I thought and well worth the money.
on 13 May 2016
Kiddies love it. Watch the programme on You Tube.
on 12 December 2014