on 14 April 2014
There were a few short stories, followed by a long preview of an upcoming release... which I had already read elsewhere! Bit disappointing in terms of the actual amount of short stories included. Stories were entertaining enough though so great entertainment for free.
on 18 April 2014
Didn't realise it was such a short story and it didn't have an end! Don't think I will bother getting,the next part- shame .
on 11 May 2014
Great book, clear story line really enjoyable , would definitely pay for it but I got it free. Bonus !
fab read i did enjoy great for a free book a fun story cover very nice easy to read book
on 25 September 2014
Bit of a funny ending, would have liked to find out more. Overall a lovely book.
on 22 January 2014
As another reviewer has already said, the stories take up little more than a quarter of this book, and I was grateful for the warning but I didn't mind, firstly because the book was free and secondly because the stories were very sweet and charming and I enjoyed the sample chapters too (from a book I've not yet read).
However, the poor editing really detracted from my overall enjoyment - spelling mistakes and glaring errors with character names. This seems to happen a lot with Kindle editions and it's really disappointing.
on 7 November 2014
Brilliant !!!!!!
on 2 August 2014
Good story
on 25 February 2015
ok
on 11 January 2014
Do not bother with this. The two stories take up less than a quarter of the book, the rest is the first chapters of her latest book, which if you are a fan of hers - you've got anyway!