5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic beginner board, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Osprey Twin Tip Longboard (Sports)
Been riding longboards for a long time, needed something cheap to simply scuttle around town on.
The board arrived in 2 days which was amazing and came fully equipped and ready to go, if you are a beginner.
People who have been riding longer may wish to upgrade the trucks and bearings, but other than that this board is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Osprey Twin Tip Longboard (Misc.)
I didn't actually buy this longboard from amazon but from a shop called The Range where it was 50. But I just wanted to write a review for it.

Firstly I have never longboarded before, I have tried skateboarding and picked up how to move around. However the skateboard I had was very bad so it made it hard for me. However with this longboard I easily picked up how to move around. There is plenty of space for your feet and the board is very stable so I'm not worried about falling off of it.

I have only had the board two days and only been on it once. However I think the board is great. Ong thing that needs adjusting is the trucks because they were super tight and I couldn't even turn! After a little loosen I can now turn great.

I would say overall I am very impressed with the board, but I am a beginner so what do I know. The board has little flex so is good for begginers like myself to keep stable. Someone a little more advanced may want to change the weels as they are quite grippy and may not also sliding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Osprey Twin Tip Longboard (Sports)
I'm very happy with it nice deal!!! Thanks

Osprey Twin Tip Longboard