5.0 out of 5 stars Magic hanging baskets!!
Published 17 months ago by pollypen

3.0 out of 5 stars Only criticism is that they do not retain water very ...
Only criticism is that they do not retain water very well. Therefore need more watering than conventional baskets. Nect year I will put in waterproof liner.
Published 6 months ago by M. P. F. Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic hanging baskets!!, 18 July 2013
This review is from: 15" Large Easy Fill Hanging Basket Buy One Get One Free (= 2 baskets)
I ordered these baskets about a month ago, I am so amazed how my flowers have ballooned - If I could I would love to post pictures of how they're looking right now!! :D I am very happy with the product and I would say this is the best hanging baskets I have ever had, a very good invention to whoever thought of it's design and creation!! I will be ordering some more for my garden and gifts to relatives for praising how good they look! Thank you seller! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar 2013
I was a bit worried when ordering this Item but when it arrived and I saw the item it looks superb very good e-bay

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fill Hanging Baskets, 17 April 2013
An excellent product, strong, well made and ideal for the purpose that they were purchased for, One very satisfied customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanging baskets, 23 April 2013
I'm not one of the worlds best or most enthusiastic gardeners and my previous attempts with hanging baskets have usually ended up with some of the plant plugs being a bit traumatised when passing through holes made in basket liners. This basket was really easy to put the plants securely in place. The baskets are a bit stark in plain black plastic, but I'm hoping this will be hidden under a mass of flowers!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST, 30 July 2013
These are a repeat order, they are a must for any gardener sturdy and so easy too use, no liners needed

3.0 out of 5 stars Only criticism is that they do not retain water very ..., 29 Jun 2014
M. P. F. Jenkins (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great hanging baskets, 19 Sep 2013
bought these hanging baskets for my mum. she likes them as they are easy to fill by removing the plastic gates. I would recommend them to my freinds

2.0 out of 5 stars ordered them after seeing how easy they were to plant on YouTube, 6 Aug 2014
Have only used one of these, ordered them after seeing how easy they were to plant on YouTube, but have found they dry out very quickly even with watering and spraying every night and unless you have somewhere big enough to let them have a good soak twice a week the plants die. Seller packed them well and they arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging baskets pack 2, 2 Aug 2014
Love the flower baskets very easy to put together very good size but not for a small wall I think medium to larger wall is best if u need a smaller basket this could be too big to go for. Little gates for side flowers are large enough not to damage ur new plants highly recommend for qulity and price.many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014