11,157 Reviews
 (9,055)
 (1,431)

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Lj Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying because the uploaded photos did not always print onto the gift cards - instead it printed blank gift certificates
I tried to upload 7 photos for 7 personalised gift cards. On the ordering pages it appeared that my photos had uploaded without problems and the proofs shown to me on screen were fine. I then submitted my payment and tried to print the cards to find that 4 out of the 7 had failed to upload correctly and instead only blank gift certificates were printing out. On querying...
Published 15 months ago by E Atkins

‹ Previous | 1560 561 5621116 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift certificates, 13 Jan. 2013
G. Duffy - See all my reviews
Certificates are an easy and acceptable gift for all ages and I have used them on many occasions & will again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 13 Jan. 2013
J. Jarvis (Wirral England) - See all my reviews
Great way to get last minute pressie without any hassle or travel. Got it for someone who is sick so can't go out to exchange other vouchers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 13 Jan. 2013
this is a great gift for someone who has a kindle. amazon is a great place to buy books. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 13 Jan. 2013
Ideal gift for young relatives when your not sure of their tastes.very well received .very easy to do & very quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan. 2013
It was the ideal present, the gift meant they could pick exactly what they wanted and was simple to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIRTHDAY VOUCHERS, 13 Jan. 2013
Fantastic way to get present to family and friends - and they buy exactly want they want. The voucher system is wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Minute Xmas Gift Solution, 13 Jan. 2013
From purchase to printing to handing to my wife on Christmas morning took all of two minutes. I shall be swerving the shops more frequently from now on! Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars My printable Happy Birthday Present was fab, 13 Jan. 2013
Bought at a moments notice when I forgot a friends birthday, and I was able to print immediately. Would definately buy from this seller again

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Tree printable amazon gift, 12 Jan. 2013
I chose this rating as I had wanted the gift card to be sent directly to the receipient by email. I thought I had made that selection but then was told to print the voucher which was disappointing and meant I had to deliver the voucher personally after Christmas.

Good idea but the selection of pint off voucher or send by email should be a lot clearer. There should also be confirmation of the choice made before payment.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift certificate, 12 Jan. 2013
C. GRAHAM - See all my reviews
Made a much nicer Christmas gift than the usual money wallet with cash, Certificate was very easy to print too

‹ Previous | 1560 561 5621116 | Next ›