5.0 out of 5 stars Edited: Fantastic product., 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ultrafire Wf-501b Cree Infrared Ir 3w LED Night Vision Flashlight Torch+2 Pack Rechargeable Battery+Charger Set (Misc.)
This is an update to my review, since I contacted the seller about the torch being the wrong type, they promptly sent out the correct bulb fitting which arrived yesterday. So now my torch is properly IR. So now I can safetly say this product is worth every penny, so many thanks TechGiant.

Original message: The torch is good, small and strong quality material, cant knock it for that, it even came with the batteries and charger (bonus) only one slight problem with this product........can you guess?? Yep you probably guessed right, its an LED but definitly not IR, its just a standard torch which I could of bought from my local ASDA. Good job I know how to modify it myself to make it IR. :-)
Sellers need to change the product description ASAP.

On the other hand, considering it came from the US and I wasn't expecting it until around November, The delivery was amazingly fast, so thank you TechGiant for that :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Night vision, 5 Mar 2014
Mr. D. Watson "Donnydave" (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
The outfit is well built and comes with good batteries and a quality charger but the lamp does not throw a very bright or far reaching beam, it is not quite bright enough to do the job.