on 20 September 2014
I own two of these, which came with Toshiba 3DTV. I'm amazed how clear the view is.
But these glasses are so fragile they break even without knowing it. Really: First glasses broke during watching movie wearing and not touching it. I was wondering why they are not straight, and I took them off, to saw one temple from a side wak broken, but still holding together. I fixed them with adhesive tape. They broke soon again, next to where adhesive tape ended. They are glued all over now. The other pair broke at hinge, so they are glued now with epoxy resin.

Picture is very juddery at bright scenes on my 200Hz TV (40L75335DG) with any "side-by-side" movie I tried. But with original 3D Bluray (Spiderman), the picture not judder (at least not worth mentioning) and picture is stunning. This judder thing is probably related to TV, not Glasses.

I give them 2 stars, because they are superb optically.

I ended here on amazon to buy something else, which wont break before movie is finished.
on 23 January 2014
An expensive pair of glasses, but this is expected as this is a new format to watch tv. These where purchased as a replacement , the glasses frame part that goes over your ear is fragile this could be improved , other than that a good purchase.
on 11 August 2015
Item is working well but the items instruction is not as clear as it could be.

Could also do with a better protection box if I was totally honest.
on 8 July 2014
The right glasses for the TV but the 3d viewing is very juddery. My Toshiba TV is 200Hz so may be better on a 600Hz version.
on 17 December 2013
Pleased with the 3d image but the hinged points for the legs and the clear plastic nose rest are easy to damage.
on 13 June 2015
I had to return those due to flickering. It felt like I was using a prototype for early 3d glasses experiment.
on 21 February 2016
Glasses worked but had one broken arm. However delivery was prompt.
on 26 October 2014