Format: MP3 Download|Change

Leather coat on.

Aviator glasses ready.

Tooth pick in.

Hair swept back.

Swaggered out to my red car and realised...

I don't have a car!!!

What happened? I dunno! but when the music starts playing boy does it take over. Fantastic tunes from beginning to end. I thoroughly recommend it, your missing out!
on 25 February 2013
Let Kavinsky take you on a ride, with this retro feel and amazing beats will send you back to the 80s. The long awaited album is here and its hard to turn off.

Worth the buy!
on 18 April 2013
If you like John carpenter meets justice meets daft punk. This is the cd for you. Great homage to 80 s genre
on 28 July 2013
I watched the Hitman absolution trailer and I liked the song playing in it. I researched and found this artist. I listened to a couple of songs on youtube and decided to buy the full album. I can safely say this album has rekindled my love for techno again and this album is so much better than Daft Punk's latest pile of disappointment. It took time to really appreciate some songs but the collection of sounds and mixing gave me goosebumps. Outrun and Nightcall are classics along with a few others which are just funkiness to the max. Give this album a listen and I am sure you will find a couple of song to love if not the whole album.
on 1 June 2016
I only heard one song of kavinskys which was protovision which is a brilliant track. So I decided to buy the album as I liked mitch murder and powerglove. I have to say I do not regret the decision as this album is great I keep listening to it can't seem to stop listening.
on 1 May 2015
If you are looking to get yourself mixed into some lovely Techno Grindhouse Retro Video Game Mash Up of Sounds - then look no further!

Outrun is a great Album - hinged on a ridiculous yet awesome premise of a high school Teenager who is merged with a car.
I love any album if it has a theme - it is a shame that the album feels less like a Concept Album rather than an idea for a story.
But hey, it's music - and the Music on the album is by far worth your attention and worth your purchase!

I was looking for the right sound - but not entirely sure what album to pick up - the sheer amount of tracks for it's price tag sold me - but don't underestimate that this album is superb!
It's just multiple levels of awesome!
on 30 April 2015
This guy is the real thing. I dunno if he's channelling some sort of spirit or what, but this is spot-on electronica. Lose half a star for ridiculous dynamic range compression - but round up to five because you just can't fault it otherwise.
on 5 April 2013
Finally! A CD! Really good album with some of Kavinsky's greatest songs. My new favourite being 'Odd Look'. Just great!
on 7 September 2013
With this playing in the car, I am Ryan Gosling from 'Drive'. Maybe, I'm an extra in 'The Regular Show' when they time-travel back to the Eighties; either that, or I'm in 'Miami Vice' or 'Cops' as a cool criminal or vigilante crime fighter. In other words, it's a bit cheesy, but in a good way. I love the synth sounds and the moody yet high-octane rhythms. Turn on the ignition, crank up the volume and live the dream!
on 7 February 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this is a great album.
Bought as amazon recommended it to me, and it lives up to expectation, very well produced.
Makes an excellent driving album, every track is different but similar enough to remain unskipped.