5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Having an Ethernet Cable
Published 10 months ago by Rosco

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish.
Published 8 months ago by bikemadmonkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Having an Ethernet Cable, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: eSynic® 300Mbps Wireless and Network Adaptor Connector for Microsoft XBOX 360 Xbox360 Console Live with Dual Antenna (Personal Computers)
I only bought this so I could move my Xbox 360 up to my bedroom as I now have a Xbox One in the living room. Unfortunately, there is no phone socket upstairs and I would need one long ethernet cable to connect the Xbox 360 to my modem. So I got this based on the reviews and mainly so I could watch Netflix from the comfort of my own bed. Thankfully it does an excellent job. The signal is always strong and there is no lag whatsoever. This makes streaming Netflix and playing online games through the Xbox 360 no problem at all. I know you can get a single antenna adapter for slightly cheaper, but I would recommend you get this dual antenna one instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Oct 2013
I got this cause I was having to put a lead across the hall. But with this it's wireless. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Oct 2013
Bought this item as my wee fellas wireless had stopped working, me being clueless with computers, received the item and thought it was gonna b a nightmare to install but was just a matter of plugging it in.....really pleased, the wee man is now online n happy, so I am one happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 July 2013
Hasn't let me down yet very reliable and easy to use just plug in and connect to your home hub and away you go

5.0 out of 5 stars WiFi Adapter, 30 Jun 2014
Arrived in very good time - does what it says on the box... And works very well...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 May 2014
Great product for xbox live, has never cut out or lost signal whilst gaming. Highly recommend. Worth the money, speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Mar 2014
I bought this my son for his xbox cos he has been wanting xbox live for a bit now so got him this it's great he thinks that it's awesome

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 15 Mar 2014
I bought this as I thought it would perform better than my original single antenna Xbox item! How wrong I was it seems this thing cannot hold onto a signal and sometimes it just doesn't work at all. My original Xbox single antenna version out performs this cheaper imitation, do yourselves a favour guys and buy an original Xbox unit and shell out the extra money! This has now been resigned to a cupboard draw. Contacted the seller who sent it signed for postage minus my receipt and they told me to send it back second class which obviously leaves you open to the 'sorry we never received it' yarn.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's quite good, 5 Mar 2014
Bought this to use with my Xbox 360. Unfortinatley my houses walls are too thick for the signal to get through, so it didnt completley work for me. I spoke to the seller and they were very helpful, saying I can return it for a refund. Very happy with thier service and the item arrived quickly. Thankyou eSynic.

5.0 out of 5 stars No wires :), 4 Mar 2014
Really good no more wires round the house so would reckon mend it to everyone as it's easy to use