5.0 out of 5 stars Songmics shoe storage rack
Published 16 months ago by Seamarram

3.0 out of 5 stars The product I received differs from that of the photograph ...
The product I received differs from that of the photograph.... its a completely different show rack however, it holds shoes so it does the job.
Published 8 months ago by Sarah Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Songmics shoe storage rack, 26 Jan. 2014
Seamarram "Seamarram" (Whitby, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Songmics 4 Tier Natural Bamboo Shoe Rack Storage Organiser Holder LBS94B (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent value, I was looking for the most space saving and unobtrusive storage for my many trainers, wellies, boots and this is the best one out there, my little coat cupboard has so much stuff packed into it and my shoes were dumped in a cardboard box, now I don't have to bend over with my dodgy back to find my boots. Its so easy to assemble, looks good and its sturdy enough to last for years to come. Glad I came across this practical and well designed rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 17 Aug. 2014
My previous shoe rack was a metal extendable one, where a great source of frustration was that the shoes kept falling off of it if you happened to catch them walking past. It also wasn't the most rigid and if you wanted to pick it up with shoes on, no chance. I brought this one based on appearance and previous reviews and actually ordered two, the one with space for boots and one without. I am over the moon with the purchases. They were dispatched quickly and arrived in days, well before the end of the delivery window. The packs contain everything you need for assembly and the pictorial instructions are clear and easy to follow. It didn't take much time to put together and I have been left with two sturdy, nice looking shoe racks that look great in my hall. They can be easily moved whilst laden. More importantly the shoes stay on the rack every time you walk past it. Good value for money and would happily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but light, 7 Dec. 2013
Very easy to assemble. Seems like it won't be sturdy but surprisingly it's quite sturdy and looks just as it does in the photos. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Shoe Rack, 17 Oct. 2013
Over the years I have purchased a few shoe racks, all of which either broke or fell apart due to the flimsy construction, however this shoe rack is stylish, very light weight and above all strong, it is also very easy to construct. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Rack, 11 Oct. 2013
This is a brilliant piece of furniture. Looks very good made up & very sturdy. Slight problem with a duplicated order but prompt attention negated the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe rack, 18 Feb. 2014
stronger than it looks as it is sturdy. Takes upto 7 mens shoe plus a pair of wellies. good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelend, 26 Mar. 2014
Very well designed just what I wanted. it arrived on time, and the price was just so. no problem to assemble. and easy to order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price, 14 Jun. 2014
Arrived as stated, not too hard to assemble (might be easy for 2 people but manageable for 1) & looks great. It looks more expensive than it is; I was expecting it to be a bit flimsy as it's made from bamboo but it looks like solid wood such as pine. One of my best internet buys to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Feb. 2014
Turned up promptly and was sturdy once built. Looks exactly as in the image - definitely worth getting over the rubbish sold in Argos or Homebase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe rack, 20 Jan. 2014
This is a really nice shoe rack - much nicer than some of the wire or plastic ones. Easy to put together - although not all of the screw holes line up and it is about juggling the pieces to get the best fit.

The cost of the postage nearly put me off, however I was looking for something that fitted in with my hallway and this does fit in. I still feel that the cost of the postage was extremely high for the product.