on 9 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The first impressions of this bracelet were slightly underwhelming - rather than the branded box and information leaflet, my bracelet arrived in a fairly standard black box. Upon opening it, I thought the bracelet was quite small and delicate but very pretty. It is in the style of a friendship bracelet.

I have quite small wrists and it fits comfortably. The clasp is easy to use and feels nice and secure. The diamond is tiny - smaller than a pinhead and doesn't really add anything to the charm. However, there is plenty of sparkle and light bouncing from the black spinels and I think these should be made more of in the write up as they are very attractive - and apparently quite an uncommon gemstone.

All in all, I think this is an attractive piece of jewellery which I will continue to wear. However, there is little to distinguish it from cheaper, mass market bead and base metal friendship bracelets so I wouldn't actually buy one.
VINE VOICEon 13 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a pretty braclet, but my first thought was very delicate. On further investigation I can confirm that it is robust and well made, but it is definitley a petite, elegant and unassuming piece of jewellery. The black spinnels do sparkle beautifully, and the gold dove catches the light very well. The diamond eye, does indeed glint- but you can't expect to much from 0.005 ct in a small charm! The clasp is pretty and is easy to do up, and is a step up from the most basic clasp findings- and has quite a lot of gold just on the clasp alone. It is pretty, and sparkles nicely, but is just a bit too too delicate for my taste. Although if you love gold, and are of a delicate frame this would really be quite lovely.
on 17 December 2013
Nice piece of jewelry Very elegant and very good priced as a day special offer. My lady liked it a lot .
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Although a pretty looking friendship bracelet definitely does not command the price. None of the gold fitments and charm have hallmarks (presumably because of the featherweight amount of gold? - I'm not sure). The microscopic diamond adds nothing to the charm of the piece and after wearing constantly have noticed the cord has started to stretch leaving unsightly gaps around some of the beads so no longer as pretty to look at. The other niggle is that the olive branch in the mouth of the bird snags intermittently on almost everything I wear. Finally The one I received came in a generic box so cannot comment on the apparent plush box it is supposed to arrive in.
on 6 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nicely presented and weighty gift box. Th bracelet itself is well constructed and although fairly light feel robust and not going to fall apart too easily.

The dove pendant is well crafted with no seams or imperfections, a nice minuscule diamond stone for an eye which has a little twinkle in bright lighting conditions. Clasp is easy enough to use even with short finger nails. Overall an attractive piece of jewellery. Expensive for what it is, however seems like it would stand the test of time.
on 18 June 2014
Its a nice bracelet, bought it as a present. While it is nice, its too dainty to be worth the full price.
on 17 January 2015
I purchased this bracelet last year, unfortunately it broke shortly after wearing - I should have returned but never got round to it thought I might be able to repair myself but gave up and put the charm on another bracelet. Disappointing outcome as very pleased with look of item when arrived.
on 17 January 2015
Stunning bracelet, having worn it quite a lot since I received it the only criticism I have is the olive branch in the doves mouth catches on everything! It hasn't stopped me wearing it but just bear in mind if you're wearing a favourite outfit!
on 7 February 2014
It's quite delicate looking and I was worried that it wouldn't last long on my chunky wrist, but it's a lovely piece of jewellery, very pretty and goes with nearly everything.
on 8 February 2014
Really nice bracelet - not obtrusive at all. Good to wear anytime or anywhere. What more is there to say!!