4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but little support
Published 5 months ago by Godders45

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the money
When I got this product I was very happy with the quality but found it a small 16 cut and as a size 16 wish I had ordered the next size up.
Published 14 months ago by stewart connolly

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but little support, 11 Aug. 2014
When one reaches a certain age *cough* and has had 3 children, the wobbly bits tend to wobble a bit more than you would like. I decided that for a UK beach day, I did not want to scare the locals and holidaymakers alike by putting on my bikini. I decided to buy this after some good reviews of it and it arrived quickly. Looks more like a mini dress (what a scary thought!) but you can see it's a swimsuit. Nice little skirt that covers the very top of my thighs (the beach public will be delighted with that) and fit was exactly right. Only criticism is that it doesn't really do much for the wobbly bit and muffin top. Could do with a little more 'elasticity' there to hold in those wibbly-wobbly bits like my other swimsuit but overall, a good purchase, especially for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the money, 20 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good buy, 17 Dec. 2013
The swimdress is very comfortable and i love the long skirt.It is very flattering. I don't feel so bad about myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect swimdress!, 12 Sept. 2013
I received this item 4 days after placing my order which was a great surprise as it came in time for my holiday. It fits perfect and looks like good quality. Is exactly as pictured.

2.0 out of 5 stars default on sizing, 17 Jan. 2014
I have just tried to order this item in size 20, says in stock but went to checkout and see seller had changed size to an 18, maybe that's why other buyers thought they needed a bigger size. Went though buying process twice to make sure I had not made a mistake and same thing happened again, so make sure you check sizing at checkout as this is a cheeky con, without us realising it, or could this be a computer glitch?

The same thing happened with a similar item from same seller one the same day so cancelled both items as my correct size was obviously not available, lets hope they address this issue in future, as many items could be brought assuming they were ordered in the correct size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, 26 July 2014
Loved this costume! After reading other reviews I took their advice and ordered a size bigger and was very pleased with the fit so make sure you order size above your usual size as the sizing is wrong so if you are a 16 buy the 18. I immediately ordered the purple suit as well when I got the black one as liked it so much. Delivered on time. Great fit , great price. Would buy again from this seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger size fitted perfectly but care instructions seem overkill, 26 April 2014
Took the advice of others and ordered a size larger than my normal size and it fitted perfectly. Looks lovely on me too. Only reason for not giving it higher rating is that the care instructions basically read like a get out of jail free card for the manufacturer - 'Rinse immediately after use (not good for holidays on the beach then); cold hand wash separately (can't chuck it in the washing machine for a quick rinse), do not bleach or wring (who doesn't wring a swimming costume!), line dry in shade, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not leave rolled up wet in towel (huh?), colours may fade with light (can't swim in the sun then?)'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order one to two sizes up for a good fit, 30 July 2014
After reading the reviews about this item, I ordered two sizes up and they fit. Just one gripe, they appear to be designed for people with a short torso, so the skirt rises up a bit when you try to adjust the costume for the bust area. The shoulders are not adjustable, but I still think this is a great item for the price paid. The Mauve/dark red colour looks better than the black.

5.0 out of 5 stars go large!, 2 Aug. 2014
As with the other reviews for this swim dress, I recommend getting a size up than your usual. I did and got a perfect fit! I am so pleased with this and can't wait for my holiday now, instead of dreading beach days I am actually looking forward to them!
PS Just been for my first swim in this dress; it was so comfortable to swim in, and I felt completely at ease pool side too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and flattering, 14 July 2014
Fiona Peters (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely costume at a bargain price, ideal for the larger figure, or for those who like to cover up a bit more. The substantial material holds in and smooths down the lumps and bumps. Before I bought this I trailed round several shops and didn't find anything I liked as much at any price, let alone the very reasonable cost of this one.