5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to book 3!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Unity of Chaos (The Last Archangel Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the 2nd book as much as the first.
I travel a lot and and found both books great for putting down and picking up as and when I have a few minutes to spare. Although found myself staying up later than I should in oorder to keep reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jun 2014
Unity Of Chaos is a book that can be read as a stand alone or in my case as a much anticipated sequel in the Last Archangel series. In UOC the writing ascends just as all of the characters and plot do. Elliott Cross does a masterful job of weaving in and out of several different character point of views, allowing the reader to feel closer to each character. This worked for me as there were a few characters that I gained a new connection with and appreciation for in UOC. I liked looking forward to their individual chapters and witnessing their inner dialogue. For me it led to clever and quirky characters such as Wurmiel surprisingly stealing my heart. There are several spiritual messages woven throughout and much symbolism to be enjoyed. Contrast and universal duality are well represented. This particularly shone through in my favourite characters, Aurelia & Azdiel, as one appears to break down while the other breaks through. Cross provides a surprising and worthy twist as well as an ending that leaves you eagerly anticipating the third book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 1 Mar 2013
I was introduced to Book 1 by a friend and was not sure if I would enjoy this sort of story as it was not a topic I would have chosen personally. I was pleasantly surprised as the story drew me in to another world. I got to know the characters and had my "favourites". Like all of us who read Book 1, we all wanted to know did Azdiel survive? It has seemed a long time to wait to find this out, but the wait has been worth it. I got straight back into the story and have loved "catching up" with some "old friends" and having new characters introduced, with a couple of twists that I did not see coming - I loved it!!! and cannot wait to read Book 3 to see where you will take us next. This story get's better and better. Keep up the good writing Elliott.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting Sequel To A Gripping Series, 1 Mar 2013
Thank you for a good follow up from book 1. The story has really started to open up with lots of exciting characters. What a story lots going on. Please release book 3 soon.