on 23 June 2013
I was a little hesitant on getting this at first since I've never gotten into breaks that much, but some of the previews I heard convinced me that it shouldn't hurt to give it a try. And I have no regrets.

While the tracks itself are nicely varied compared to each other, the two discs are not disappointing either in terms of variation.
The unmixed CD contains tracks not found on the mixed CD, and vice versa. To some this may be disappointing, but I heartily embrace the variation, it gives me the feeling of having extra value for the money :]

HU did a great job once again!
on 10 January 2014
This is a truly great album, the 1st cd is nothing but DJ friendly tracks that are full length and you can Mix yourself & cd 2 is a mixed CD by Gavin G … what a MIX and great music. If you like Drum & Bass/Breaks style of electronic music this is for you :)!!!!!
on 22 December 2013
Epic album! one of my all.time.favs. anything hardcore does rules! Best drum and bass album! Would love to see more lbums like this in the future.
on 12 April 2013
Breakbeat Hardcore at it's finest. Just straight out great music. Quality is just outstanding on this album. A must have for all. :)
on 12 April 2013
This is a must have cd if you love your hardcore breaks. With the best sounds around buy now breaks are back to stay .