5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, roomy and really easy to move!
I recently bought this suitcase for a 2-week vacation on which I could only take carry-on luggage. At first, I wasn't sure whether this would work out, but this little wonder is absolutely amazing for this purpose.
I could easily fit in the following: 2 pairs of jeans, 3 hoodies, 8 shirts, 1 dress, underwear, a pyjama, 2 books (200 pages each) and 1 scarf. As it is...
Published 15 months ago by Rentier

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I thought
I purchased 2 cases, one purple with dots, and one navy and sliver. Although advertised on the same page and given the same dimensions, when they arrived it became apparent that the navy and silver one is a differnet size and design and quite considerably smaller. The "extendable" part is simply a front pocket you can put things in. To add insult to injury, the...
Published 15 months ago by nicky funnell

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, good value fot money, 25 Oct. 2014
Great bag , good value fot money. Seller is very understanding as he arranged express delivery without extra so I can the bag before I go on my holidays :) perfect service :) I'm very happy !

5.0 out of 5 stars it is great, not due to go away until September, 30 July 2014
it is great, not due to go away until September, but I have packed all I wanted to take to make sure it will all fit in and still left with room.
so a big thumbs up from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case!, 11 Sept. 2014
Brought this for a 5 day holiday to Majorca flying with Ryan air! Case is built well and extremely sturdy and slips in to the little box at the boarding gate perfectly!

Lasted a long time too.. Am taking it away with me on holiday number 6 in a few days 👍

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value travel case, 22 July 2014
Very well made case for cabin locker use on planes.Slightly smaller than I thought though.All in all happy with my purchase and good value at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The suitcase was very good value, an appropriate size and met expectations, 16 Dec. 2014
Although there was a blip with delivery this was sorted out quickly. The suitcase was very good value, an appropriate size and met expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Nov. 2013
I wanted a easy-to-pull suitcase as I walk with an elbow crutch so it's got to be lightweight. This suitcase accommodated clothing and sponge bags for two people for a 3 day holiday and is robust enough that we had no qualms about it. Thoroughly recommended, so much so that I've bought a second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with, 4 Dec. 2014
just the right size for easyjet, have 2 front zip pockets for passport etc, plus inside zipped compartment, really pleased with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Nov. 2014
This is a fabulous overnight case. You can fit everything in including hairdyer, washbag and a change of clothes. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not super sturdy, but very light-weight, 29 Aug. 2014
Perfectly functional. Not super sturdy, but very light-weight. If you're not packing too densely, this is ace.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the owl pattern but unless packed well with heavier ..., 22 Mar. 2015
I love the owl pattern but unless packed well with heavier items at the bottom this case easily topples over.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›