5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, roomy and really easy to move!
I recently bought this suitcase for a 2-week vacation on which I could only take carry-on luggage. At first, I wasn't sure whether this would work out, but this little wonder is absolutely amazing for this purpose.
Published 12 months ago by Rentier

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I thought
Published 12 months ago by nicky funnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, roomy and really easy to move!, 11 Mar. 2014
I could easily fit in the following: 2 pairs of jeans, 3 hoodies, 8 shirts, 1 dress, underwear, a pyjama, 2 books (200 pages each) and 1 scarf. As it is expandable by approximately the size of 2 hoodies, not too much (I reckon it would still fit into most carry-on restrictions), you can pack even more.
Now, I feared that the handle would be cheap and the wheels would be terrible. But this is definitely not the case. It's easy to pull out the handle, it seems very sturdy and the wheels are happy to be wheeled around in every direction even with the weight on them. It doesn't fall over when standing, like other small suitcases often do. It's really useful!
What I would have liked is an outside pocket for plane tickets etc., but the suitcase doesn't have that. However, it does have a zip pocket on the inside of the upper shell. So you can just zip it open and get your stuff out quickly.
The zips are also of good quality and don't get stuck or anything.
I chose the purple design with white polka dots, and the dots are larger than on the photo, there's like 5-6 dots on the front. I still think it's really cute, and for those of you who don't like purple, there are plenty of other choices.

All in all, I would totally recommend this to a friend! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little case, 11 April 2011
Got this case for my daughter to take on a weekend break. Nice and light with loads of space but allowed on as cabin luggage. We also plan to take it away with us on a week long holiday. Good sized front pocket too.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE TICKET!, 4 July 2012
Mrs. Vivienne M. Cullen (England) - See all my reviews
Excellent travel case. Easy to pack and wheel around. Takes all one needs to take away instead of heavy cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 24 Aug. 2013
very well made and looks so good quality, good strong zips, easy to use pull up handle, a lot more room inside than you expect,

5.0 out of 5 stars fits easy jet cabin luggage measurements, 1 Jan. 2014
Great little case for a couple of nights away. Fits easy jet carry on measurements fir cabin luggage. Would recommend, valye for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool case, 4 April 2014
It seems good and sturdy. Everything works. Just hope a certain airline doesn't kick off about it's size - seems ok to me!

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I thought, 3 April 2014
I purchased 2 cases, one purple with dots, and one navy and sliver. Although advertised on the same page and given the same dimensions, when they arrived it became apparent that the navy and silver one is a differnet size and design and quite considerably smaller. The "extendable" part is simply a front pocket you can put things in. To add insult to injury, the day after it arrived, I was bombarded with cookie driven adverts informing me that the price has now dropped another 5 pounds ( to £14.95). This is the second time this has recently happened to me on amazon and shows that the original price advertised must be inflated. In it's favour, I would say my son is delighted with it ( even though I'll be packing half his stuff in my bad still!) and it does seem reasonable quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oxford to Warsaw and Back, 26 Oct. 2012
D. A. Illahi (Oxford, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Hello everyone. I took this lovely little case all the way from Oxford to Warsaw and back again. It it sturdy enough and the wheels managed all kinds of surfaces. I even used the pull along handle to lift it up escalators. It is the perfect size for Ryanair cabin luggage. It packs quite a lot too; I went away for a long weekend and was able to fit in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, 3 thermal tops, a thin jumper, ,pyjamas, socks, underwear, several pairs of tights, two dresses, a pair of ankle boots, a clutch bag, toiletries, make up etc. It does stand up on its own too. I highly recommend it and am looking forward to my next venture abroad with it! I would have given it 5 stars, but I really would have appreciated an outside pocket for my travel documentation etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely size and quality suitcase, 6 Mar. 2014
Had this for a few months now, and have been using every weekend. Quality is good, showing no signs of giving in, even when stuffed to the brim on a regular basis. Wheels are coping well with being dragged along pavements in the city on a regular basis. Love the pattern, and the size. The suitcase was a real bargain, and I'll be happy to buy another one when this one dies (don't expect it to last forever at the price I paid!) Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 5 Jun. 2014
Gill (Broadstairs, UK) - See all my reviews
Having returned from our holiday today (on EasyJet) I can say I am very pleased with our 2 Karabar cabin cases. They are sturdy and were a pleasure to wheel along - and of course were guaranteed small enough to go in the cabin lockers - containing all our valuables.