5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job
I brought this to separate my Freeview box from my Blu Ray player, it is well made and sturdy, it looks really good too and does the job, so much so that I wanted to purchase another one for my PC, but when I went to buy it I found it had gone up another 17, that I wasn't willing to pay....
Published 15 months ago by Joanie.f

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but glossier finish than it looks in the picture
This isn't a bad monitor stand at all, and my full size keyboard or 17" laptop slide nicely underneath it. Quality is OK, but maybe a bit too plasticky for the price.
Be aware that the finish is quite glossy. The pictures led me to believe it would be more of a matt finish. Consequently, it shows finger marks and dust more than I'd like.
Fine, but a bit pricey...
Published 7 months ago by B. Staton

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Lavolta Elevated Riser Platform Shelf Stand for Monitor Screen Display LCD TV 15" to 27" - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly on my glossy black desk!, 14 Mar 2014
MC (London (UK)) - See all my reviews
Easy to put together (5 mins) - no screws but 4 small black plugs keep it all in place. No tools needed.
My laptop fits nicely underneath (space underneath: 50cm wide, 5cm high and 24cm deep)
Great black glossy look (which is not what you can tell from the photo, but it goes perfectly with my glossy desk!)

Couldn't be happier. So glad I found this.

5.0 out of 5 stars No monitor should be without one!, 21 July 2014
Mrs. L. Evans - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This little shelf isn't really noticeable at all; it seems like part of the desk top PC - but what a huge difference it makes! Just by being able to slide my keyboard under the shelf, I have my desktop clear for writing and books which as a mature OU student I really need (and often).

This is far safer and more aesthetically pleasing than perching the keyboard on top of the printer.

As a pointer to how good its manufacturer is, the inside measurement of the stand is given to ensure your keyboard fits before ordering. The company is as efficient as its stand.

How did I ever do without it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor desk shelf ('Lavolta'), 28 Jun 2014
This item arrives in several pieces. However, assembly is very easy and is done quickly! It is very sturdy and raised my 22" monitor to a perfect eye-level position. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What We Needed, 16 Jun 2014
Perfect just what we needed, do the job perfectly and look good, so have ordered another two for the office

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 16 April 2014
Sam Calder - See all my reviews
This platform is ever so useful for my iMac. It's strong and solid. However, this platform is made of five-part plastic and I am struggling to justify my spending 20 on this plastic product. I believe it could be much cheaper but at least it's doing the job and I get to look at my monitor at a comfortable height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 7 April 2014
The riser platform is just the right size so that you can stand a TV above a Youview box. It's light, smart looking and easy to put together. An excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor Riser, 5 April 2014
Firstly I did read the reviews on the Lavolta and noted one has to read between the lines to appraise some items. After ordering the Lavolta Riser I received it within the delivery dates in fact it arrived three days later boxed, and individually within the box instructions to assemble. (very easy) it looks good and practical and enhances our desk top much better than the catalogue the monitor was siting on, broadband, speakers all sit at the rear and the keyboard tucks underneath,very tidy. Top marks from us.

4.0 out of 5 stars tv stand, 3 April 2014
Mr. Michael C. Treston "miket" (Rotherham) - See all my reviews
It serves the purpose first class item excellent service but needs to be a little stronger because it weakens in the middle

2.0 out of 5 stars very expensive for a plain piece of plastic, 3 Mar 2014
poor quality - very expensive- not value for money. at least I would expect it to be matt black.but it is a shinny piece of plastic that is definitely overpriced