Price:£13.50+ Free shipping

on 10 May 2013
Just what my grandson asked for, one delighted little boy. would recomend to others. easy to inflate, strong & robust.
on 9 April 2014
until, as with nearly every inflatable toy we have, the cat punctured it. I'm sure it is fixable if I had the time. Aside from clawing cats, they are pretty fun and the material is pretty hard wearing.
on 23 December 2013
These are great fun and good quality. My grandchildren love them. Safe to use and even this granny can have fun with the children without ending up covered in bruises!!!
on 12 February 2014
I have now bought 2 x sets of these, within a couple of months of each other. After a few days the "Blue" sword always develops an untraceable puncture
on 14 January 2014
I purchased this for my 2 nephews aged 6 and 9 they have had so much fun over xmas with these and socket boopers, a real must for exited boys and granddads.
on 5 November 2013
My son was very excited when he opened these but having inflated them 24 hours later after some duelling they both have holes and don't inflate at all!
on 5 January 2016
Brought for 8yr old and 3yrd old siblings to fight each other safely. Hugely popular and everyone loves them. Fabulous buy!
on 7 March 2015
Your mums won't let you yours them