5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!
As someone who packs the kitchen sink when going on holiday, I am one of many who struggle to keep within the luggage weight limits when travelling, so when hunting for a suitcase I needed something that was lightweight, big enough to fit everything in and a unique design to make it stand out whilst waiting at baggage reclaim.

This suitcase fits the bill...
Published on 6 Jan 2012 by Miss Betts

1.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large Karabar Suitcase
Wow, it's huge and should be big enough for my holiday shoes...should be ;)

Published on 9 July 2012 by Bandelera

1.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large Karabar Suitcase, 9 July 2012
Wow, it's huge and should be big enough for my holiday shoes...should be ;)

Comparing it to my old suitcase, this one is bigger, deeper and much lighter. The wheel mechanism being lighter, it feels like the handle is not so strong but I trust that it has been tested and will survive my summer hols. It also comes with a two year guarantee, but hopefully I won't need it.

I wanted luggage that would be easily recognisable or at least narrowed down because I'm sure I am not the only person who tires of watching the carousel going around and around. The bright daisy pattern should make that easy, however I notice that the pattern is not as bright and vivid as the picture suggests...looks a little dull. Also, not a major gripe but there were threads hanging off the cases around the zip and piping areas, giving them an unfinished look. It was no problem cutting them off but it helps for the manufacturer to know so a bit more care can be taken...it spoils the look of what is otherwise a decent product.

DO NOT BUY THIS SUITCASE!

One of the wheels broke and unpeeled itself away from the case even before I had reached my destination. Having contacted Karabar, they took longer than the seven days to respond (I had to re-contact them)and then told me, in a one line response that it was 'wear and tear'. Even though I had sent photographs of this shoddy poorly made item, they did not even ask for it to be returned so that it could be inspected. Speaking of photographs, they even told me that Amazon did not send them the pictures I had uploaded into the complaint form. I should have known by the finishing of the product that it would be no good. Just so you customers know, wear and tear applies to 'normal' use of a product. I did not get 'normal use' out of it. This company are a disgrace and only out to rip of Amazon customers with their substandard products. Don't say you haven't been warned! You will be much better off paying a little bit extra for a decent product that you can use more than once. I certainly will NEVER purchase from them again and having being an Amazon customer for many years, this is a first for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 6 Jan 2012

This suitcase fits the bill perfectly!

It is incredibly lightweight and has a couple of zipped compartments on the inside. It's expandable too which is ideal for fitting all the souvenirs in on the way home! It has a retractable handle and 2 wheels (with additional protection on the corners to avoid damage when trying to manoeuvre your suitcase up kerbs etc)

Great quality and an attractive design.

Perfect for what I needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 24 April 2012
A large attractive case, easy to spot on an airport conveyor belt and surprisingly light to move. A matching set of these cases will, I think be a future purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars worthwhile purchase, 10 Jun 2012
Fantastic buy. Used recently for a hol abroad and fits everything in with space left over for all those holiday purchases. Would reccommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor!, 10 Jun 2013
Didn't even last a whole trip.... Left the uk and the the handle broke when I arrived in Tobago... Waste of money... Bolt that secures the handle ripped straight through the suitcase itself and the handle housing... Always brought the matching hand luggage and the stitching is coming away already. Avoid. Very poorly made and a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karabar extra large suitcase, 28 Dec 2012
Everything about this suitcase was just right. the colours are nice and bright (which is what my granddaughter wanted so that she could pick it out easily at the airport).
I would recommend this purchase.
The delivery was prompt and waswell packaged.
AH

4.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and large, 15 Jan 2014
bought this for my daughters holiday,it is a lovely big,light case. one of the small cloth side handles broke before we had set off on holiday but hasnt been a problem being only the one,hopefully just a blip.
overall a nice suitcase.

1.0 out of 5 stars one trip....... finished!!!!, 8 Jun 2014
shoddy quality,heavy handling will have contributed,but it is the worst case I have ever bought.We bought it new for our holiday to Lanzarote,now it has scratches galore,piping coming through,one standing stud on bottom gone,the hardboard lining is snapped and crumbling.the badge is lost at the front,do you want me to go on?
Loved the polka dots though!Sorry its such a bad report,I do alot of travelling and this case was just such a dissapointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl who likes to pack her whole wardrobe, 14 Mar 2013
Well I am a girl who likes to take ALOT on holiday.
And this suitcase is rather big enough for me!! When looking for a suitcase after my last one had seen its last days I was worried that I wouldn't find another one big enough!!
This suitcase has a beautiful pattern! Lovely pink and white flowers!!
It is also made of a strong material and I have taken it away twice... Considering the amount I put in and the weight of it... It hasn't got any scuffs or holes yet!
Definitely a good suitcase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 27 Feb 2013
Miss Troke "jackripper" (Chesterfield, England) - See all my reviews
i loved the pattern, loved how much room i had. my first suitcase and it did not dissapoint. very hard wearing and tough.