5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely finishing touch
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Y. Gutteridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Suits car, but doesn't stick well
Quite small and has not stuck, very basic. But looks ok, suits the car well, I'm going to have to buy some new pads to stick it with or invest in some super glue.
Published 7 months ago by catherine self

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely finishing touch, 24 Feb 2013
Nice, personal finishing touch to add to Little Tikes products...or could be used for many other things. Product arrived very quickly. Correspondence from company via email was excellent and I was very pleased with the product when it arrived ( although probably smaller than I expected...but ok size for it's use) and I felt it was a very fair price for a personalised item with free p&p. I would recommend. Thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars pimp my cozy coupe ride, 16 Feb 2014
Brilliant customer service, left details in gift message, which sped up process, would highly recommend for your little rascals coype, we also brought one for a friend's child and they were doo touched at the gift, now my son and his best mate have pimmed rides. Thanks guys for offering this service

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love it!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: ENGRAVED NUMBER PLATES FOR CHILDRENS LITTLE TIKES COZY COUPE RIDE ON TOYS **ADD YOUR TEXT*PLATE (YELLOW)
Buy this you will not be disappointed, I know I wasn't. I bought the yellow one for my sons Christmas to go with his cosy coupe truck, which is yellow and dark blue, and it is fantastic. I didn't need any other adhesive at all as it stuck on and four weeks later, after a lot of play, it is still stuck on and as sturdy as the first day I put it on his truck.

A very professional looking licence plate that is not as big as the sticker you get for adding to your cosy coupe, but is far better in looks and the quality is excellent. A real personal touch. if your child was to take it to the park, or to a friends who has the same toy you're intending to brand with this beauty, there is no denying which cosy coupe car/truck you sweated over to put together, as your kids name and date of birth is clear for all to see.

You can use this licence plate for many things and I will be buying another in a different colour, for my sons room door. This could have so many uses and for the price you pay you really can't complain. For anyone not sure about the size of it because it is smaller than the original licence plate was intended to be, I can tell you that it is big enough to be noticed and read easily and that's all that matters it is perfect in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jan 2013
:-) (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
Great product, fun idea, good keepsake too once the car is passed on to the next mini driver. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Really quick efficient service and looks great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 14 July 2014
Really happy with this 'personalised number plate' for my son's crazy coupe car. It's not really necessary but for the price I am pleased that I bought it as it adds a nice touch to his birthday present! Would recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
great idea, excellent quality..express shipping..I recommend with great pleasure...and thank you so much

4.0 out of 5 stars and great gift idea, 10 July 2014
Prompt delivery, and great gift idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, arrived on time and looks really, 7 July 2014
Bought this for grandsons little tikes police car. Fits great, arrived on time and looks really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Numberplaye, 4 July 2014