5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality.
Beautiful delicate ring, I own two now and am tempted to buy anther with coloured stones.
Great for stacking and look like quality diamonds without the price tag.
Published 4 months ago by Jilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly
Lovely slim ring very elegant. Only problem was after the first day wearing it I noticed I had lost one on the stones (end one). I do have a very practical job though so no fault of the ring! Would definitely buy from here again.
Published 3 months ago by Cherry Axford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 15 Mar 2014
Great for stacking and look like quality diamonds without the price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro-Pave Ring, 25 Oct 2013
My wife had been looking for a slim width eternity ring in silver for a while to go with the engagement & wedding ring also purchased through yourselves and is extremely satisfied with it.

I would recommend this ring to anyone who does not like chunky rings. Well worth the money

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly, 22 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and elegant ring at a great price, 23 Mar 2014
This is a really pretty ring at a fantastic price. It's very slim and would be perfect for stacking with other ultra-thin rings, but looks wonderful alone. The stones are well set to really catch the light and sparkle, and it looks far more expensive than it was. I love it to bits and haven't taken it off since I got it.

It also arrived very quickly and in a good presentation box with additional packaging to ensure it arrived in perfect condition.

I adore this little ring! It's a great price for such a pretty piece and I'm absolutely delighted with it.