on 17 September 2013
I bought this having been to a Worship Central event which I enjoyed. This live recording however was somewhat disappointing. What works in a live atmosphere with a group of worshipping people isn't as good when you are listening alone. There is one really good song "Guardian" and the title track will no doubt be a favourite in a lot of churches however the rest of the songs really are average with one really poor song "Set me free". I don't think this will get a lot of play time after a few weeks in my car. My expectations may have been too high given that I loved Tim Hughes Happy Day recording.
Coming back to this a few weeks later this has grown on me and most of the songs are quite good. Still don't like Set me Free.
on 21 November 2013
A fantastic worship album. Love the variety and power (great lyrics) of the songs. Have been playing this and 12,000 Reasons all year. Definitely the two best albums of this year and maybe some classics there that will stand the test of time.
on 22 March 2013
This is an awesome CD, every song is catchy and amazing :) Well worth the money I paid for it.
on 21 September 2013
Spirit break out is one of my favourite praise & worship albums and would be a hard album to beat, whist some of the songs are a bit repeditive , I feel that there needed to be even mix of praise to worship.there are 3 songs on this new album that really blessed me and could be fed into modern praise and worship within the church.

If this is your first worship central album , I'm sure that you will get a great blessing from it
on 10 December 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this CD. It didn't have the same impact or the same power of a previous cd Spirit Break Out. The tracks that moved me were 'Guardian' and 'Set Me Free'. Some of the song lyrics against a blue background don't help. This is my third Worship Central purchase.
on 2 September 2013
Heard some of the songs on this album at Soul Survivor C 2013 and LOVED them - looked them up on youtube and low and behold, there was an album containing some pretty darn good ones! AMAZING album - if you love the worship at SS/Keswick/Spring Harvest then go for it - Let It Be Known is my absolute FAVE!
on 12 August 2013
I liked the last one & this is just as good - a lot of the songs were used at New Wine 2013 too.
The idea of live recordings are helpful to congregations when summer comes to encourage them at a natural time of lower numbers
on 12 June 2013
Some really good songs and I really like the synth sounds to some of the music - enjoying 'The Cross stands above it all' the most but other songs are quite good too.
on 21 April 2013
That Our God saves, our God reigns.

Brilliant song by Worship Central. It brings worship music more into the 21st century. It fits in with current popular music tastes as well as praising the Almighty Lord.
on 17 April 2013
A must for any Tim Hughes fan (if that's the right word.) A live recording that captures a real atmosphere and is packed with amazing worship songs. Another great recording from Worship Central and I thoroughly recommend you buy it!