on 23 July 2015
The item arrived in good time within the stated date, this item was well packed. The charger has a green diode that indicates when the battery is being charged and when it has become fully charged the green light switches off. I like this charger, it looks very much like the original manufacturers item that was sold with the Panasonic TZ8 . There were less expensive others listed , this one does the job. I will keep this review updated should any faults occur with it , will use this seller again - no problem.
on 20 July 2014
I purchased this primarily so it could charge a second battery whilst I used the camera. As batteries can only be charged in camera using the OE supplied charger. The item worked fine, very good VFM & was delivered promptly. Unfortunately after 3 weeks it has stopped working. Currently waiting for Supplier to respond. Will post Suppliers customer support performance when I get resolution.
Update Aug 12; supplier responded with useful suggestions to test the unit, but unit was dead. Supplier offered exchange or refund, I took the latter. I really wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this supplier again.
on 15 July 2013
Works fine, it charges the battery.

Unfortunately the connection between the wire and the unit is not a tight fit. The slightest pressure and it becomes disconnected.
on 27 March 2016
It does the job of charging the camera battery well enough, but the charger cable and the battery dock don't come connected therefore you have to put the cable into a socket on the dock - this doesn't fit that well and needs a really good shove in order to get it to work - so hard that I thought it was going to break. However, once it was connected, it worked fine.
on 23 September 2015
Bought this for my 90 year old father who is into photography. He lost his charger and was expecting to pay about £30. He was over the moon when I said I could get it cheaper on Amazon. He still didn't believe me - he even made sure he checked every detail, size, the right charger etc. and I was right this time.
on 18 May 2016
This seems to work well.. i was quite concerned I wouldn't be able to find acharger so I am delighted that this is reasonably price and seems efficient. I have not given this 5 stars as I haven't had the item for long and I would not be able tpo say how robust the charger is over time. Happy so far!
on 5 June 2016
Delighted to purchase this Mains Battery Charger, enabling me to use my camera again, after mislaying the previous Charger. It is a great product at a very reasonable price - might buy another to be sure of always having one to hand.
on 23 July 2013
I misplaced my charger and this works perfectly. Would recommend. Why does amazon insist on us writing more than we want to?
on 29 May 2014
Some replacement camera battery chargers I have bought in the past did not seem to hold the battery properly, this charger feels solid (more like an original brand charger) and the TZ30 batteries fit perfectly. Good price, well made item, and works great.
on 22 February 2014
My TZ30 did not come with a separate battery charger so decided to buy one. This fits the bill perfectly. Just as well made as others I have seen and works well with the original (Panasonic) battery and a non branded one I purchased off Amazon. Arrived in stated time. Happy with purchase.