5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive... Most impressive!
I'm not going mince my words here , but this thing is BIG ! HUGE ! MAHOOSIVE !
Published 12 months ago by Julian

1.0 out of 5 stars second hand??
got this as a chirstmas present, the box was so crumpled and 'old' looking im convinced this was a return product or simply sold as secondhand, I did look stupid when the kid opened it. thanks
Published 11 months ago by doom96

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive... Most impressive!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
I'm not going mince my words here , but this thing is BIG ! HUGE ! MAHOOSIVE !
I have bought this for my son for Xmas and this thing is going to tower over him. Yes , it does say on the box 3 years and up and my son who is not quite there yet (as my wife kindly pointed out) , but I would have killed for something like this when I was his age , which is probably why I bought it as it brought out the big kid in me , but for £19.99 its an absolute bargain , although the price does seemed to have increased substantially since I bought it !
There is also a Batman and Superman (Man of Steel version, i.e: pantless) which are the same size and I will no doubt buy for myself... I mean , buy for my sons birthday!
The articulation of this is not great I'll admit , and its more like the original Star Wars action figures that you used to buy way back when , just on a giant scale. Saying that , this is a real treat for kids (and dads) out there compared to some of the rubbish you can buy , and the detailing is superb.
It could have done with a voice box or some flashing lights but don't let that put you off... Fewer batteries to buy or scavenge for on the big day and as any parent will tell you , the quieter the toy , the better !
If you can put up with hearing "I have you now!" for the 100th time within 5 minutes then there is a deluxe version with all the bells and whistles for a bit more cash.
Personally , you can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 16 Sep 2013
G. Claxton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Very good figure. The likeness of the figure is very good. This thing is huge, I collect neca 1/4 scale figures and this thing makes them look like dwarfs. It is surprisingly light as well. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars darth vader, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
WOW this is massive,my 9yr old son had put this on wish list for Christmas,i didn't take any notice of size just saw it was a good price,the following day postman came knocking with a massive box ,I didn't have a clue what it could be ,then I opened it and saw this,i thought the wrong one must have been sent at first when I checked the invoice it was right,my son is going to love love love this,i cant believe how cheap it is for the size of it I have since seen it advertised in other shops for nearly £80

4.0 out of 5 stars kick-ass giant Darth Vader, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
This guy looks great in my home-cinema.
I bit plastic-y but considering the price I got it (25 £) I'm very sastisfied.
Cape could also be a bit thicker but it's not too disturbing.
I recommand it but not for more than 30 £ IMO.

Cheers,

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the power of the darkside!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
This is a detailed large figure of Darth Vader.
The build quality is very high and I would expect this could withstand quite a bit of rough play from children.
I plan to add a sound card to it to add the sound of his breathing and I may add an illuminating Light sabre too.
It is sold as a toy but is detailed enough to be included in any Star Wars collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Since we bought it my kid is mad about this toy.

The size is outsantding, the only weak point is that it doesn't make any sound at all.

Anyway we're 100 % happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it., 31 Oct 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Absolutely love it... It was actually meant to be a gift for my 3yr old son but when it came, I realised that it would probably more age appropriate for the average 33yr old like myself :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars it's Vader, it's Big, it's Shiny and it's Cheap, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
"A great value this has, for the price paid!" - Yoda, Top Reviewer.
Never before less than 30 pounds could provide such a declaration of interests in a room.
Nicely sculpted and with the ominous presence only Mr. Vader can bring to a room. If we're to nitpick, the low price paid is apparent in the low number of joints (shoulders, neck and groin) or the see thru fabric cape. Also, no light/sound, no detachable lightsaber. But hey, it's Vader, it's Big, it's Shiny and it's Cheap :)

Oh, don't try to make him seat. I did, and got a intimate seam to crack open! (anyway, it's sturdy still).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Bought this for my nephew .Was so surprised when it arrived it looks amazing he is going to love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge. Very cool!, 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
It's HUGE. My son will love this, it's for Xmas. Heck when I opened it my mum loved it! She was like wow! It huge VERY COOL! although limited movement and my son tend to like figures that have lots of moving joints (elbows, knees, etc) this doesn't. But looks great! Was delivered in a 5 foot box tho! Typical Amazon.

Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure