5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive... Most impressive!
I'm not going mince my words here , but this thing is BIG ! HUGE ! MAHOOSIVE !
Published 7 months ago by Julian

1.0 out of 5 stars second hand??
got this as a chirstmas present, the box was so crumpled and 'old' looking im convinced this was a return product or simply sold as secondhand, I did look stupid when the kid opened it. thanks
Published 6 months ago by doom96

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive... Most impressive!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
I'm not going mince my words here , but this thing is BIG ! HUGE ! MAHOOSIVE !
I have bought this for my son for Xmas and this thing is going to tower over him. Yes , it does say on the box 3 years and up and my son who is not quite there yet (as my wife kindly pointed out) , but I would have killed for something like this when I was his age , which is probably why I bought it as it brought out the big kid in me , but for 19.99 its an absolute bargain , although the price does seemed to have increased substantially since I bought it !
There is also a Batman and Superman (Man of Steel version, i.e: pantless) which are the same size and I will no doubt buy for myself... I mean , buy for my sons birthday!
The articulation of this is not great I'll admit , and its more like the original Star Wars action figures that you used to buy way back when , just on a giant scale. Saying that , this is a real treat for kids (and dads) out there compared to some of the rubbish you can buy , and the detailing is superb.
It could have done with a voice box or some flashing lights but don't let that put you off... Fewer batteries to buy or scavenge for on the big day and as any parent will tell you , the quieter the toy , the better !
If you can put up with hearing "I have you now!" for the 100th time within 5 minutes then there is a deluxe version with all the bells and whistles for a bit more cash.
Personally , you can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 16 Sep 2013
G. Claxton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Very good figure. The likeness of the figure is very good. This thing is huge, I collect neca 1/4 scale figures and this thing makes them look like dwarfs. It is surprisingly light as well. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars darth vader, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
WOW this is massive,my 9yr old son had put this on wish list for Christmas,i didn't take any notice of size just saw it was a good price,the following day postman came knocking with a massive box ,I didn't have a clue what it could be ,then I opened it and saw this,i thought the wrong one must have been sent at first when I checked the invoice it was right,my son is going to love love love this,i cant believe how cheap it is for the size of it I have since seen it advertised in other shops for nearly 80

4.0 out of 5 stars kick-ass giant Darth Vader, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
This guy looks great in my home-cinema.
I bit plastic-y but considering the price I got it (25 ) I'm very sastisfied.
Cape could also be a bit thicker but it's not too disturbing.
I recommand it but not for more than 30 IMO.

Cheers,

5.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader, figure, large., 29 Oct 2013
Mr. S. Kerfoot (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Having collected/played with Star Wars figures, toys, statues, etc. since 1978, I know a little bit about SW items. This figure is excellent. Very large, the height speaks for itself, and remarkably inexpensive from Amazon, especially including free delivery. Nicely detailed, well painted and with everything you'd expect for a Darth Vader figure, I'd recommend this to anyone. Oh, and to respond to the buyer who wanted sounds, lights, a sabre, etc. there is a deluxe version with all that, it just costs more. Can you really expect all that for twenty five pounds, when the ordinary figures, nearly ten times smaller, cost about a third of the price of this item?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab collectible, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
This is fantastic !! Even though it says it's 31 inches tall you don't believe it until you see it. Brilliant birthday pressure for any Star Wars fan young or old

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the power of the darkside!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
This is a detailed large figure of Darth Vader.
The build quality is very high and I would expect this could withstand quite a bit of rough play from children.
I plan to add a sound card to it to add the sound of his breathing and I may add an illuminating Light sabre too.
It is sold as a toy but is detailed enough to be included in any Star Wars collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
Since we bought it my kid is mad about this toy.

The size is outsantding, the only weak point is that it doesn't make any sound at all.

Anyway we're 100 % happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars for star wars fans vader, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
just under 3 feet this is a must for all vader fans its really a big boys toy really great

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit plasty, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Darth Vader 31in Big Figure (Toy)
It looks great and children does love it. It is made of solid plast and in despite that they are played a lot with it there is no sign on it.
The only observation is that we should perhaps buy same figure there Darth Vader which has inbuild voice function...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›