5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book
i loved this book really easy to follow and explained exactly why and how the foods were beneficial.already advising others on what foods to use.
Published 16 months ago by maria joy

3.0 out of 5 stars very basic
its a very basic book it does not give you a comprehensive understanding of other food items. I suppose I was looking for an extensive overview which this book did not have.
Published 5 months ago by discerning shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: HEALING FOODS - Health Starts With Food - Learn What to Eat to Live Longer and Dramatically Improve Your Health! (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 24 Jun 2013
Having a problem with middle age spread and high cholesterol, so this book was a god send.
To early to say it works or not, but:

It was easy to read.
Well laid out.
I could find all the relevant information I needed at my finger tips.
Nice to have a healthy food reference book when I wanted it.

Yes I was going to change my eating habits and life style - this book helped me make the change and point my diet to the problem areas I have.

None of us will live forever but we can change and live a little healthier and get the best out of the life we live.

3.0 out of 5 stars very basic, 16 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 26 Sep 2013
I give this book 5 stars because it's easy to read, with just enough information about each of the fruit and vegetables without bogging you down with lots of scientific information . I loved it .Buy it it's worth every penny .

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading, 21 July 2013
Foods to help cure/prevent some common illnesses. A tastier alternative to some of the usual medication. Better than anti-biotics any day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 21 July 2013
Only 3 stars because although as far as it goes, it has some interesting facts about the health benefits of certain fruit and veg, its not a comprehensive guide, I feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 8 July 2013
Lots of useful information and easy to digest, would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their undersatnding of healthy eating

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, 23 Jun 2013
Some interesting facts I didn't know about,not a bad read informative and Full of interesting facts,I got it free so well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing foods, 23 Jun 2013
A really informative book, good illustration enjoyed reading it. I have been eating these healing foods following my illness, and I feel much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book has a lot of useful information some of it I was very surprised with its uses, 22 Jun 2013
It is a very interesting book, worth reading, I would advise anyone to buy it, a lot of useful information