on 24 June 2013
Having a problem with middle age spread and high cholesterol, so this book was a god send.
To early to say it works or not, but:

It was easy to read.
Well laid out.
I could find all the relevant information I needed at my finger tips.
Nice to have a healthy food reference book when I wanted it.

Yes I was going to change my eating habits and life style - this book helped me make the change and point my diet to the problem areas I have.

None of us will live forever but we can change and live a little healthier and get the best out of the life we live.
on 22 March 2013
i loved this book really easy to follow and explained exactly why and how the foods were beneficial.already advising others on what foods to use.
on 26 September 2013
I give this book 5 stars because it's easy to read, with just enough information about each of the fruit and vegetables without bogging you down with lots of scientific information . I loved it .Buy it it's worth every penny .
on 16 February 2014
its a very basic book it does not give you a comprehensive understanding of other food items. I suppose I was looking for an extensive overview which this book did not have.
on 21 July 2013
Only 3 stars because although as far as it goes, it has some interesting facts about the health benefits of certain fruit and veg, its not a comprehensive guide, I feel.
on 23 June 2013
A really informative book, good illustration enjoyed reading it. I have been eating these healing foods following my illness, and I feel much better.
on 21 July 2013
Foods to help cure/prevent some common illnesses. A tastier alternative to some of the usual medication. Better than anti-biotics any day.
on 11 June 2013
This is an excellent book which helps you to choose foods for general health and specific health problems. I will be using it frequently.
on 23 June 2013
Some interesting facts I didn't know about,not a bad read informative and Full of interesting facts,I got it free so well worth it
on 8 July 2013
Lots of useful information and easy to digest, would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their undersatnding of healthy eating