5.0 out of 5 stars totally 5star!
Published 17 months ago by sophandralina<3

2.0 out of 5 stars meh!
Published 9 months ago by wallaby

2.0 out of 5 stars meh!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
I can see other people might like this but the only thing I liked was the panic button because I enjoy the book 'Jane eyre'! It does have some good features but I recommend reading the instructions first! Plus there's bound to be someone out there able to get in to your diary and read it so don't use your real name or anyone's real name in it just say my BFF or my mum. Or you could make up a fake name! Hope you take my advice!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally 5star!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
Before i bought this i thought it was too childish but the screenshots looked fun so decided to give it a chance . Im really glad now that i did.its like all the thoughts and everything in my brain organised together on pages with lots of cool features to bring the whole thing alive! Theres also loads of other things u can u other than journaling ,like getting daily challenges to keep u busy and asking nagging questions and getting helpful/funny answers. This app really keeps me busy. My favorite feature is the panic button, i keep on using it randomly just because i can .it really is worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars not just for kids, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
I LOVE this journal, I got it cos it looked fun and it was free. I am pretty old, but young at heart, so this diary is just great. Love the way you can add photos. Can't see any panic button though. A few have mentioned it, have to have another look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
I'm new to the kindle world so have been checking out apps like they're going out of fashion. This is the first paid for app I've downloaded and am blown away by how much you get for 64p. As soon as you open the app you can personalise your own saucy lil' password to keep the boyf's mischievous eyes away and are greeted with so many cute and quirky things to create each page. Every lady has a naughty side and this app defiantly enhances the freedom to jot it all down, slap it with a hashtag or even pop a sticker on it from a wide choice. Overall I'm very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
It's amazing. Everything is great but with the panic button it only has one page and I don't even know the name of the book so my friend got really suspicious. Other than that, AMAZING

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 24 July 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
This app is a really good purchase from Amazon - totally worth the 64p!!!
It is good for all ages and it is password protected so nobody can look at your secrets.
It also has a panic button to make the screen look like you're reading a book.
Totally worth the money... LOVE IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
I came into this app and it asked to make up a password which i thought was very good, my bro wont snoop around my dairy,and if you were in the middle of writing there's a red button so you press that and there's a page od a book si ut makes you totally innocent. And if you have a question e.g. my boy friend is stinki press ask and you tipe in your question and Ask a bad girl! A good app akk round defiantly worth the money WOW LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS IT CAN DO!
1: a password so people don't snoop around your diary
2:it has ab innocent button si people dont read while you write.
3:it gas a Ask button si you won't have to think-things-through
4:its worth the money
5: your private life WILL STAY your private life

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes writing a diary fun, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
It is a little childish but I enjoy it and I'm 23. I like the pictures you can add, the way you can delete a wrong page by watching it burn. You can change font, size and colour. The lock is quite entertaining as you create your own bad girl alias. It has a panic button which I found has come in handy. It makes it look like you were just reading a book instead of writing in your diary. You can search for specific enteries that you've written as well. Overall I like it, and you should give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
I love this app! I didn't think it was going to be that good but it proved me wrong. You can set up your own funny password and design of the journal and I love it. You can insert pictures and just make it your own. I write in it everyday and all my pages are unique and colourful! I love this app and recommend it to all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bad Girls Journal, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
Being 16 I was looking for a journal that wasn't boring and childish and this one fits the bill perfectly. Actual bad stuff in here!

The features are great especially the panic button which makes it look like you were reading a book! And it burns unwanted pages which was great

Actually a good app well worth the money

The Bad Girl's Journal