6,975 Reviews
 (5,782)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1595 596 597698 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing a e-mailed gift certificate seems ridiculous..., 7 Sep 2014
Mr. L. Riley (UK) - See all my reviews
It's a gift certificate, what more can I write?

We shouldn't need to write a review for e-mail gift certificates. Use your brain please Amazon. Stars are good enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2014
This was the first time I had ordered Amazon gift vouchers (and it was for a thank you for a work colleague). Process is very simple and quick to do. Will definitely use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to send personalized gifts, 23 Sep 2014
Great way to send personalized gifts. The process is relatively simple and you also get an email when the recipient recieves it. So thats a relief to know. Thank you Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have the time to visit shops this is the perfect gift. My son-in-law really appreciated it and was ..., 5 Aug 2014
For working families and friends that do not have the time to visit shops this is the perfect gift. My son-in-law really appreciated it and was able to spend it immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars customer service experience, 4 Sep 2014
I've brought many a voucher in the past but for some reason this one didn't go through properly. The customer service was amazing. Friendly, quick and sorted straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate gift, 11 Jun 2014
I was late for my friends birthday so it was great that I could get this to him immediately.
If you need a gift for someone straight away, this is the way to do it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The gift card arrived OK but I have never received ..., 14 Sep 2014
The gift card arrived OK but I have never received my £5 gift voucher. I should have received a code number within a few days but it didn't arrive, so Amazon owe me £5

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 11 Aug 2014
Very disappointed. It doesn't hold single sheets at all. I need to buy another but not without seeing it first - so, not online. It has been a complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy way to send a gift, 18 Aug 2014
Quick and easy way to send a gift. My friend accidentally deleted the e-mail and trash but it was simply a matter of resending the gift - no problem! Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea for a gift card, 5 Sep 2014
Fantastic idea for a gift card!!! Was so happy to receive ones and I have also sent one the same as I loved it so much! Something different and unique. Brilliant!

‹ Previous | 1595 596 597698 | Next ›