on 31 October 2013
Loved these boots. It's not often that you get boots that are so comfortable yet so stylish. Wore them with skinny jeans and also with a knitted dress and opaque tights. Both times people asked me where I got them! Sizes are standard so my usual size 4 fitted perfectly. Get a pair, you won't be disappointed.
on 27 October 2013
They looked really high when I received them and I wasn't sure I'd made the right choice for wearing all day, but they are comfortable and I keep getting positive comments on how great they look. I'm very pleased with them.
on 20 February 2014
very stylish shoes. Comfortable as usual for Clark's. Size fits perfectly, only the ankle bit is a bit loose but doesn't effect when wearing them on. Only down side is the service. Sent me pair of man' s slipper at first, then took me three more weeks to get the right boots back! Mistake happens, but this time just took too long, so I rate four stars.
on 15 November 2013
Very good shoes, heard the best from my mother in law. She is the happiest person the last couple of weeks wearing them. They fit her very well and she does not get tired when wearing these heels.
on 20 January 2014
I thought the boots would be a bit high but was pleasantly surprised. The boots were elegant and most comfortable. Only sorry I did not buy 2 pairs
on 20 February 2016