on 12 September 2013
Didn't expect much for the money, but was surprised at the quality and ease of use.
Best juicer by far,and easy to clean
on 4 July 2014
Great smoothie maker fro the price. Looks well and more than does the job - can't ask for anything else really.
on 3 April 2015
I brought this blender for my morning protein shakes, which I add frozen fruit. This blender couldn't even blend fresh fruit, let alone frozen fruit. The quality of the blender is poor and broke a few weeks ago, only having the blender for a couple of months. A waste of money :(
on 16 April 2013
Shortly and sweetly, a good purchase... This was after I managed to figure out what went where. Now looking back, it was me being stupid. Cheers guys!
on 15 May 2013
Great for smoothies, grinding spices or beans (even tried sugar!), soups, juice and more. 4 separate attachments very use to fit and use.
on 16 August 2013
The item was very good at first and blended the ingredients great but after just a couple months of purchasing the item the motor blew and was longer useable.
on 10 September 2014
When I first unpacked the item I was initially struck by the fact that the outer of the blender is all plastic except for the blades and filter. Despite this, the base unit was heavy and felt quite solidly made. However, the blender didn't last long.

On the third use, while trying to juice a couple of pears (which I'd already diced) the unit made a louder noise than it had previously, and gave off a smell of burning plastic. I turned it off and unplugged it. After it had cooled I tested the item, but it was dead. The LED came on, but that's all.

Even when it did work, I wasn't impressed; the juicer attachment gives a thick, soupy juice and struggled with whatever I put in it. I discovered that the blender has a paltry 200 watt motor - not powerful enough for the job it's supposed to do. I will say that Andrew James did take the item back without quibble and refunded the cost and postage.
on 18 June 2015
A a few times using it just stopped. Sent back. I asked for upgrade as felt it was not up to the job wanting to pay the difference, they refused. They sent replacement so I sold it for a tenner and bought better.
on 13 September 2014
The blender is fine but the juicer doesn't work at all. So disappointed. Will never buy anything from Andrew James again. Product functions nothing like what it says in the description.
on 4 June 2015
Brilliant
Have used it everyday since i bought last year