on 6 March 2014
My boyfriend got this for his birthday as he loves Mexican food. It was gorgeous. The colour is amazing and it's really homely looking. Sadly I broke his, which isn't easily done so I am so happy I found it here!
on 27 August 2014
Really lovely - nice colour, works really well keeoing tortilla warm. Also use it for serving (and reheating) thinkgs like dahl. I tend to warm the dish in the oven (but not the lid). Would like to buy more when I have more storage space!
on 7 March 2015
Great product, only downside is the lid handle obviously gets hot. Good if you want to heat the tortillas in foil first & then put them in the dish. Sort of defeats the object though!
on 2 April 2015
This is great for smaller size tortillas or anything else you want to use it for. It looks great on the table. I love it!
on 3 October 2013
The most beautiful ceramic item in my kitchen. Color is even more vivid then it looks on the picture. I use it very carefully because if it breaks I will be truly sad...
on 16 December 2015
Thought it was a bit small for standard tortillas but I found the fact they curled up at he edges very useful in getting them out and did not affect the finished dish. Great for entertaining
on 5 October 2015
This is a really attractive dish and it's the perfect size for serving tortillas or pancakes, but it really didn't keep the tortillas warm for more than a few minutes.
VINE VOICEon 5 May 2014
Very stylish looking, lovely colour. Keeps tortillas warm. Certainly nice enough to have on the table so people can help themselves to tortillas.
on 25 January 2015
Beautiful dish, but unfortunately had to return as the wraps I buy are too large to fit in. Disappointing. Great packaging and free refund.
on 10 November 2014
Very pleased with the warmer. It was actually better than I thought it would be and keeps the tortillas lovely and warm.