5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for 2012 Panasonic Plasma
I have had these glasses (and my Panasonic TX-P55ST50B) for a week now, and i am very satisfied with them.
I got these for 14.99 instead of the 60 to 70 for the Panasonic 3D glasses, and they are well worth the money.
Don't know how Panasonic can justify those prices, when these are just as good, apart from the fact that these glasses
dont fold...
Published 15 months ago by JimB

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets disconnected after sometime
I also have the previous version of these glasses which came along with the TV and those are better than this. These gets disconnected after sometime when you are watching a movie.
Published 14 months ago by Gaumzi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for 2012 Panasonic Plasma, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Samsung SSG-5100GB/XC 3D Glasses (Battery) (New for 2013) (Accessory)
dont fold.

Tips for anyone buying these.
1) The small coloured tabs on the front and back of the lenses need tugging, as this removes the lense protection whils't in
transport.

2) Make sure you have a 3D Blu-Ray disc playing when you first turn on the power for the glasses. They then auto detect the signal from the TV and lock onto it

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets disconnected after sometime, 18 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good guest 3D glasses. Great value for money., 18 May 2013
I bought 2 of these glasses to use with my Epson EH-TW6100 projector. I worried a bit if it will work but it does just great.
- The glasses get paired with the PJ instantly (probably even faster than Epson's own glasses that go with the PJ). So I really believe they should work with any device that is marked with FullHD 3D RF (I'm not responsible if it does not work for you though :))
- 3D picture quality is perfect, the same as with the original glasses.
- I can put them on top of my ordinary spectacles and feel pretty comfortable. In fact I virtually don't feel them.
- The price is really awesome.

2 things that could be better though and this is why I prefer Epson's glasses and this is why I would recommend these Samsung glasses mainly for guests:
- The glasses are very open on sides. This is not a big deal in dark environment but in light room it distracts a bit.
- The glasses do not fold. The only option is to detach the sides and attach them back when you are going to use them again - not very convenient.

The glasses are not rechargeable, work from 1 CR-2025 battery. I don't think this is a big problem (or problem at all) unless you are gonna use them for 5-10 hours every day.

Overall - Great value for money. If I need more 3D glasses this would be my first option.

5.0 out of 5 stars In terms of comfort and effectiveness these glasses are superb, 17 Nov 2013
Stephen Reid "Stephen" (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These were the glasses supplied with our F8000 TV. They work very well and I quickly ordered another two pairs for the family.

They come very well protected, with transparent plastic covers for the front and back of each lens. They are easily removed by way of the tabs attached. The implication is that the lenses can be scratched, so I have taken to putting the glasses back into the bags supplied when not in use.

The glasses take coin batteries: easy to install. There is a small (rather fiddly but it works) press button switch on the top to turn them on. Have your 3D source running before switching on as they need to synchronise with the TV.

If you are wearing the glasses when you switch on you will see them cut in by virtue of an apparent reduction in the ambient light of the room. This is because they are active shutter glasses with one lens at a time being 'open'. Another check that they are working is to look at a light: you will see a slight flickering effect.

I had wondered whether the active shutter technology might induce headaches. I am pleased to report that, for me at least, there is no evidence of that.

In terms of comfort, they are lightweight and large enough to be worn over a pair of prescription spectacles. The 3D effect is not diminished by this.

The acid test, of course, is how well they work at generating a 3D effect, and the answer in that they are superb. The depth of vision that I have seen far exceeded my expectations.

So, in terms of comfort and effectiveness these glasses are superb. The only aspect on which I cannot yet comment is battery life, but the batteries are not expensive. I am looking forward to more and more 3D releases: five stars.

Update (Jan 2014). I have been receiving queries: will these glasses work work my .... set? I am very nervous about giving a yes or no answer that I haven't actually tested so here's as much info as I can give, taken from the Samsung manual. The glasses communicate with Samsung 3D TVs on the 2.4GHz RF band. They can be used with Samsung D, E and F series 3D TVs released in 2011 to 2013 or with 3D TVs that have the logos specified. The logos carry the descriptions "Full HD 3D glasses" and also carry the RF and IR symbols (or just RF). The "Full HD 3D glasses" logo signifies compatibility between display products and 3D glasses that are compliant with the Full HD 3D glasses format.

I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and good, 17 July 2013
A good and easy to set-up and use lightweight option for 3D glasses. Great price and delivery. Works great with Panasonic Plasma 3D TV's.

Many Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Work like a dream, 29 Jun 2013
superb, pop batteries on, turn them on and away you go .... seemples.... doesn't get any better or any easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with panasonic, 29 Sep 2013
Bought these for my panasonic plasma tv a d they are a perfect fit.recommend these instead of any other 3d active shutter glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars They work with Panasonic TVs as well, 4 Jun 2013
Just wanted to give a heads up - these 3D glasses work with my Panasonic ST50 TV, and they are considerably cheaper than the ones provided by Panasonic.

5.0 out of 5 stars works a treat, 13 July 2014
Robin (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy assembly and operation. Works on all 2011,2012,2013 and 2014 Samsung D,E,ES,F,FH,H and HU 3D televisions. Switches off automatically once the 3D source is turned off. A small LED light to let the user know if the glasses are on or off would have be good. However the glasses go darker when the glasses are on and lighter when off. Overall very good 3D glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D., 2 July 2014
P. Gresham "Digby" (Chelmsford Essex UK) - See all my reviews
Just remember to switch them on first! Your TV should tell you if they are connected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›