4.0 out of 5 stars Robust locking mechanism.
Perfect size to replace those traditional circular key ring loops but making it easy to quickly remove keys with the twist of a lever.

Published 10 months ago by Pauly Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars It's really really really small. Check first before you buy.
Published 4 months ago by A. Cresswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust locking mechanism., 23 Feb 2014
Pauly Paul (Lancashire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pack of 2 Nite Ize S-Niner MicroLock Locking Mini Stainless Steel Carabiner (Silver) (DIY & Tools)

I have a utility keyring with a range of different tools; mini Swiss Army knife, laser pointer, fire peanut, money stash, nail clippers.... Using these little carabiners makes it easy to isolate the tool I need from the rest of the bunch,

Although the locking levers are plastic, they're small and sturdy enough not to break off with ease. That was my main concern with these but I'm satisfied with them. Just don't forget to lock them once you've done!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's really really really small. Check first before you buy., 12 Aug 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
They are small .... no really, they are tiny. I have fairly short fingers and these are HALF the size of my PINKIE!. They are slightly ... ever so slightly longer than HALF the WIDTH of a CREDIT CARD. Ok so I think I made my point about the size. Do they work? Yes. Do they lock .... YES. Do I think they'll last more than 5 minutes .... MAYBE. The locking plastic nuts feel like they're going to break but that might just be me. The wire clip part is about the same diameter as a paper clip and feel about as strong. I had an idea in my head about what I wanted .... and this wasn't it.
Thanks for reading and voting !

5.0 out of 5 stars Carabiner, 26 April 2014
Yes I would recommend this product. Small and convenient. I use mine to keep keys safe and secure in my rucksack by attaching S-Biner to loop inside bag. Lock works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent key ring, 15 Feb 2014
Great gadget for attaching keys or even dog whistle to a jacket. After my first pair bought 4 more pairs as great for presents with their many uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars For use out on the Fells, 12 Feb 2014
These are a bit smaller than I imagined but perfectly adequate for connecting camera/gps/map to the rucksack or coat to stop dropping them leaving them somewhere or losing the map case in the wind, the locking mechanism is brilliant for added security.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- invaluable, essential, more than just a gadget, 4 Oct 2014
PJH (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
No one can afford to be without a range of Biners. I started with one and have now a selection of various sizes doing invaluable service on backpacks, wallets etc.
these minis I use as securing clips for a double zipped shoulder bag. They are ideal to secure the zip pulls together to prevent tampering whilst slung behind me or on a chair nearby.
Great for hanging kit off stuff. The brilliant lock is icing on the cake.
Buy more - you will need them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 14 May 2014
Simple to lock and just the correct size for my car and house keys. Good value for money and quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 19 Aug 2014
I got these to sort my keys out as I have my work keys and home keys on the same ring. With these I can now easily clip on and off one set of keys if needed, and they're perfect for it.

They are proper sturdy, even the plastic twirl thing in the middle looks like it could last a while.

I'm very happy with these and will probably come back for more in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good metal S-Biner with a clip which seems solid, 12 Aug 2014
Good metal S-Biner with a clip which seems solid. Although the middle locking clip seems a little flimsy. Some other reviewers seem to have no problems with this.

But the main downside is that this is actually quite a small clip. I was hoping to put my keys on this, but I would say you could only fit about three keys before there wasn't enough room left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works much better than standard S-Biners, 18 Dec 2014
These work very well with a firm locking mechanism that so far has been reliable. Normal S-Biners are pretty useless on a pocket key ring as they have a tendency to open themselves and so items become detached and so lost. These locking ones seem to solve that problem rather well. The small size is also excellent for key ring use.