on 22 December 2013
We bought this as a first birthday present for our grandaughter. We were pleased with it but Suriya seems to love it. Delivery etc was speedy. Thank you.
on 4 October 2013
This trike is amazing. It's cool, nice and modern. The red colour is very nice, the padding and the headrest are also very comfortable and safe. The canopy is really nice with animal prints.

My daughter just loves this trike, she cries every time we have to make her go down from it :)
on 12 March 2014
I bought this trike for my grand daughters first birthday and she absolutely loves it. It is very well made and I am sure will last her for years.
on 6 February 2015
Good solid construction, easily assembled and suitable for use and abuse by an active toddler
on 25 August 2015
Very good value for money my granddaughter loves this
on 23 August 2015
Really good quality and a great 1st birthday present
on 3 December 2013
It is a very good way to learn your child to exercise his hands and legs in a fun way .
on 3 November 2014