5.0 out of 5 stars brillant next one please, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Brie Submits to her Master (After Graduation, #2) (Kindle Edition)
what can one say apart from that the Brie books are out of this world & are truely brilliant. they are not to be missed cant wait for book 3 now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 11 July 2013
I love this series of books before and after graduation. I love it because it continues the story and keeps key characters in all books, also I like the emotional depth of it and the scenes seem like common place and real. Rather than most of the other books out there that are just gritty scenes with no story or interesting dialog.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINg!!! I need my Brie fix, 2 Jun. 2013
This starts where the first book ended and gets right into it. More Sex scenes that are...well you will have to read it. so so so so hot. More hotter than the first book.
Red has an amazing imagination and I can't wait to read the next one. I really need my Brie fix.
There is more interaction with Faelan and you find out a little more about him and his obsetion with Brie, Brie and sir share a scene at the haven as muster and submissive. You hear more from Leah, what she is doing at the centre and you find out why Brie had a problem with black African men (although Baron helped her get over it) You read more about some old Charters and some unpleasant news about Marquis Grey's sub Celestia.
What I really like about this book and which is the same as the other Brie books is the humour in it. In `Brie leans the art of submission' you find out Brie cannot cook and Marquis Grey tried to teach her how to cook an omelette but after 24 try's she just about did and it made Marquis sick.
In Brie After graduation 1, you find out that sir hates eggs. In this book sir gets his own back on Marquis Grey, by getting Brie to cook an omelette and the humour and banter between Sir and Marquis is very funny. I can't wait to read Brie after graduation 3. A great read, a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so Happy!!!!! I want to read it again!! :D :D :D, 26 Feb. 2013
After reading this book I'm left in a warm cocoon smiling and feeling deeply happy! New BDSM sexy scenes are introduce to Brie and the readers and I must confess just between us ;) that they put me on fire! But what put me in that warm cocoon of happiness is the sweet romantic turn of the story. Oh Yes!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic once again, 25 Feb. 2013
ms k cooper (nuneaton, united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really love these books my only complaint is I really wish they longer they last me an hour then I'm back to the waiting game but the wait is defiantly worth it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brie Submits to her Master, 21 Jun. 2014
Mrs. S. Hall (England UK) - See all my reviews
This series about Brie is fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone to read. I am enjoying every word and every book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 July 2013
Another great book in this series, they just get better and better and ooze lust and passion. Well written and highly addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brie is great., 7 July 2013
If you read the Brie's submissive training books you'll know how she got here. Her life has now begun with Thane, and she is still learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brie submitts, 13 Jun. 2013
Great as always I like that it has more intense story line now and the drama is really coming in it shows a side of the bdsm world that people t think does not exist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 7 May 2013
I love this series, there's no hiding it! I can't help but think that Sir is holding back though. Although he does give us some idea of how possessive he can be when an unwanted Dom turns up. Loved it. Descriptive narrative that puts you right in the scene (but not quite 'in it' enough!!). Can't wait for the next one!!